Fail Base/Fail Staff/FailRP- Denied

Pryse

Your in game name: Pryse NR.

The player's in game name: Noah Lee UMC 

The player's steam ID (required): As I state below there is now way I can find that lmao cause he left the server. Its impossible to find other players steam id ..... ??????

What did the player do: These 2 clips below show the name of the owner of the base and the base which is fail according to this rule : "If you are using fence props, the material must be see through so both parties". Except from that he left the server when I killed him as you can see in the first clip.  The second clip shows the fail base.

Evidence (required):

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/9ORDhEvv5qpB-/d1337QhtLQai?invite=cr-MSxoeVQsMjI2ODE4NzAs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/9OSFmp6YYKvQT/d1337IcSYy1s?invite=cr-MSxwejYsMjI2ODE4NzAs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban the player and demote the staff name Billy S .

Any extra information: On top of than there is a staff member called Billy S which he is in the same clan as that guy I raided and that means he knew that base was fail.

+/- support on a warning for base builder

-support on a ban for base builder and 100% -support for demotion of a staff member.

Same clan does not mean same base. For all we can tell Billy S may not even be in that base, and may have their own base setup somewhere else. From both clips I could not see any other name besides Noah's and the disconnected user. This in turn means Noah did not build the base at all, but should have said something about a rule violation being in place. 

My neutral support for the warn: In this case the fence was not see through for either side and looks to be more something you can walk along to easily find the keypad. Its not one way either, which leads me to believe its more a "walk-along" type thing and not meant for anything more, as a fence is one of the easier props to get in place, I personally don't think anything more then a verbal is needed.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

So ill quote out a things. 

1 hour ago, Pryse said:

On top of than there is a staff member called Billy S which he is in the same clan as that guy I raided and that means he knew that base was fail.

I just checked and the group or family that i am apart of, and the family that we are mainly allied with Billy has no affiliation with it by any means.

1 hour ago, Pryse said:

What did the player do: These 2 clips below show the name of the owner of the base and the base which is fail according to this rule : "If you are using fence props, the material must be see through so both parties". Except from that he left the server when I killed him as you can see in the first clip.  The second clip shows the fail base.

the base that i was using, is a similar base that i used to use back in the day, or a small make up of it, it could have been made illegal with the server rules ever developing, if so ill take the warn.

1 hour ago, Pryse said:

Except from that he left the server when I killed him as you can see in the first clip.

As soon as i got killed my internet just decided to die, not sure why i had some storms going thru earlier this morning and it may have had something to do with it, who knows.

• Laughing 1

"If you are using fence props, the material must be see through so both parties"  First :The rule just states that , he could see us but we couldnt see him , maybe read the rules you self as well , senior admin and dont even know them . 

Second you can clearly see that the owner of the printers is Noah which means its his base lmao. 

Thank you for your time but I would like a higher up that knows the rules better . Take Care

-support the clips do show the props being there but they don't show him using it which I feel is forgivable and those the families "S" and "UMC" are not affiliated in any way

these clips show a minor rule break and it wasn't even used to his advantage, and the disconnects can happen with gmod it's an old game, and the internet can cut out all in all there isn't really a major issue with this situation

2 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+/- support on a warning for base builder

-support on a ban for base builder and 100% -support for demotion of a staff member.

Same clan does not mean same base. For all we can tell Billy S may not even be in that base, and may have their own base setup somewhere else. From both clips I could not see any other name besides Noah's and the disconnected user. This in turn means Noah did not build the base at all, but should have said something about a rule violation being in place. 

My neutral support for the warn: In this case the fence was not see through for either side and looks to be more something you can walk along to easily find the keypad. Its not one way either, which leads me to believe its more a "walk-along" type thing and not meant for anything more, as a fence is one of the easier props to get in place, I personally don't think anything more then a verbal is needed.