AX5's DT Vice Commander App- Denied

Dos

Am I fit for the Vice Commander role?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for the Vice Commander role? (Please explain)

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

DT LTCOL AX5 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:

Death Trooper Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?:

I have been in DT for a long time. I first joined DT back in September 13th of 2020 but only really got active back in July of last year. That being said, I have seen DT grow slowly over time and the changes it has gone through. I want to be able to do more for the regiment that I love and contribute more. The people I have met in the regiment have inspired me to try for this, even if it seems like an unreachable goal. I want to be able to do more for everyone and this could be my chance to do so.
I want to grow DT’s relations with other regiments, which I have tried to do in the past via joint simulations and such. I also want to make sure the regiment maintains its serious demeanor while also making it something that people can respect. Assisting the Commander is also something I have wanted to get involved with more.
Along with these of course I would love to implement more mandatory training, things to keep the regiment on their toes and be at peak performance.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?:

879:29 (About 5 weeks)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?:

The main purpose of a commander (or vice commander in this case) of a branch is to maintain order within the regiment. A commander should be active, listen to the troopers, enforce the rules and regulations, and be a person you can rely on for guidance. As someone in command you are looked upon for answers and assistance, and it’s your job to make sure all is well.
A Vice Commander specifically is expected to do tasks such as keeping track of activity, LOAs and ROAs, keeping the roster updated, and informing the Commander if anything is out of order that can’t be fixed by them. New ideas, input on certain actions, and assistance is of course also part of the job. In a way you are a bridge between the troopers and the Commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

Over the months I have been a DT Command Officer I believe I have built some sort of a bond with the troopers in the regiment. I value each and every last one of them and their opinions on many things. I try my best to be fair to everyone and take action if it’s needed. It has always been my goal to make everyone in DT feel like they belong and to help out wherever I can with command situations. I won’t lie, I am not as confident in my skills as others who want or have been in my position, but I want to be. This could be my chance to do so.
Of course I will contribute more activities, training, simulations, missions, ect for the branch and also pitch new ideas if it seems right.
If I do end up getting this and it is not a good fit, I will gladly step down.

7. How often can you be Online?:

I can be online after school on Monday-Friday (3:00PM-10:00PM) and almost any time on weekends. That being said I am always available on Discord and if I am not on the game I can always sit in TS in case anyone needs me.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

N/A

+ Support 
- Great Trooper
- Active
- Dedicated
- Great Leader

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT
+Great LTCOL
+Great Leader
+Very Respectful
+Very Easy To talk to
+Hella Dedicated
+Overall Just a Lovely Person 

GOOLUCK

Edited by Tenn Graneet

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

3 hours ago, Zendo said:

+ Support 
- Great Trooper
- Active
- Dedicated
- Great Leader

You got this AX5 B) 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

24 minutes ago, Tenn Graneet said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT
+Great LTCOL
+Great Leader
+Very Respectful
+Very Easy To talk to
+Hella Dedicated

GOOLUCK

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

28 minutes ago, Tenn Graneet said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT
+Great LTCOL
+Great Leader
+Very Respectful
+Very Easy To talk to
+Hella Dedicated

GOOLUCK

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

++SUPPORT

• Active, gets on often and hosts missions when she's on, ensures people have their quota's done and works with fellow Officers well. Does a great job at assigning Officers what to do and very helpful to NCO's! Always willing to help and provide advice!
  • Has been around DT for a very long time, almost older than everyone else. Knows her duties, responsibilities and knows what's expected of the position. 

Very big +Support! I think AX5 is the best choice for Vice Commander!

+support

-friendly person to talk to

-not afraid to even tell friends the correct way to do things

-doesn’t pick favorites and gets the job done

these are my experiences I could be wrong, but from what I seen I think it’s a good fit! 

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]

4 hours ago, Tenn Graneet said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT
+Great LTCOL
+Great Leader
+Very Respectful
+Very Easy To talk to
+Hella Dedicated

GOOLUCK

Also likes My little Pony, That's a W 

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

6 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++SUPPORT

• Active, gets on often and hosts missions when she's on, ensures people have their quota's done and works with fellow Officers well. Does a great job at assigning Officers what to do and very helpful to NCO's! Always willing to help and provide advice!
  • Has been around DT for a very long time, almost older than everyone else. Knows her duties, responsibilities and knows what's expected of the position. 

I'm so glad you're applying. Best of luck, friend!

9 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++SUPPORT

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 2/3/2022 at 1:16 AM, Paisley Park said:

++SUPPORT

On 2/3/2022 at 4:58 AM, Zendo said:

+ Support 
- Great Trooper
- Active
- Dedicated
- Great Leader

Tbh I've seen you in DT for a LONG time

- Fit for the role

Best of luck.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 2/3/2022 at 7:42 AM, Tenn Graneet said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT
+Great LTCOL
+Great Leader
+Very Respectful
+Very Easy To talk to
+Hella Dedicated

GOOLUCK

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

+SUPER ULTRA SUPPORT!

+ Leads DT effectively and keeps them active

+ Recipient to issues and very communicable
+ Very passionate about her regiment
+ Never a dull moment when she's present
+ Works well with other regiments
+ Seniority in the regiment
+ Outgoing, which is a good quality to attract interest in a more reclusive regiment

AX5 has been a DT for as long as I can remember, and was a big part in bringing polar opposite regiments like Medical and DT into close standing by being approachable and including us in Sims. I've had a lengthy friendship with AX5 and considering how I have always actively looked forward to hanging out with her on the server, I would bet that many others feel the same and will enjoy DT more with her in a leading role. I have spoken at length with AX5 about her desire to advance higher in DT and know she's more eager than anyone to prove herself worthy of the position. With how long and hard she's worked as an officer of DT, I see no better candidate for the position!
"Nulla medicina potest te ab equite mortis liberare!"

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

On 2/3/2022 at 5:16 AM, Paisley Park said:

++SUPPORT

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

On 2/3/2022 at 1:42 AM, Tenn Graneet said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT
+Great LTCOL
+Great Leader
+Very Respectful
+Very Easy To talk to
+Hella Dedicated

GOOLUCK

Signed,