Staff Report - Nice- Denied

Flixy

Your In-game: Flixy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457512906

The admin's name in-game: Nice 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]Masterofthescythe51

What did the admin do: Biased in a sit.  

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 

Before the Sit - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/9LHFmPkykfFR3/d1337AZZ6YXz?invite=cr-MSxHYmQsMjE0NTQ2MjEs

Context: I joined the Security room 1 call because Nice & ZJ were in there and I wanted to make sure nothing was going against me.

After the Sit - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/9LDOER2XLm1fd/zefJOvN4zkit?invite=cr-MSx1ZUEsMzc5MDA3MjYs 

This is when I captured ZJ for a ID. Nice proceeds to tell ZJ his thoughts during the sit telling him he didn't believe what I said during it.

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Removed or striked, for breaking the staff guidelines of having absolutely no Bias in a sit.

Any extra information: Every time he needed help during the sit he went to people that like ZJ. 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Now this report is interesting because, as far as I can tell, Nice was not the one handling the sit, it was Avalon who was. I think he should have steered away from advising a staff member who was involved in a sit, however all staff have opinions and I don't think it's necessarily wrong to weigh in on evidence provided. I would probably not actively support it either, however, to avoid situations like this. 

-Support, I'd say give him a verbal at worst for this.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

EDIT
-Support After looking at this again it is clear that nice did nothing wrong and just giving his own input

Edited by Mr.Meeseeks 123

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

38 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Now this report is interesting because, as far as I can tell, Nice was not the one handling the sit, it was Avalon who was. I think he should have steered away from advising a staff member who was involved in a sit, however all staff have opinions and I don't think it's necessarily wrong to weigh in on evidence provided. I would probably not actively support it either, however, to avoid situations like this. 

The staff member don’t seem to be taking the sit so to me it seems like he was just giving his own input on it which is fine to do and helps when taking a sit. -support

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

Avalon said he needed help since he didn't know if harassment is a warn able thing. After that Nice took care of the sit from there.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

53 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

These are my feelings currently but im still relatively unsure as the during the sit wasn’t shown so there are some unknowns to this 

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Maybe I need more context, but here's what I'm getting.

First clip: He asks ZJ to hold on so he can help another staff member which is perfectly normal.

Second Clip: All I hear from the reported staff member is that he doesn't trust you. The sit was already concluded, he can have his own opinion as long as it does not intervene with the sit in a bias manner.

Conclusion: Unless I'm missing something or need more context, this is my input. If he wasn't actually bias in the sit in some kind of way I don't see the problem here. A staff member simply not believing you is not being bias under these circumstances; especially since the sit was already concluded. In the future, or even now if possible please provide more evidence if you can as this report is very short with not much evidence if any. I feel like I'm missing something here as we don't know what even happens in the sit. All I am getting here is that he said he doesn't trust you. If his judgement of your willingness to tell the truth was not used in the sit against you, he was not being bias.

-Support

Edited by Kevlar_

Screenshot_13.png

18 hours ago, Kevlar_ said:

Maybe I need more context, but here's what I'm getting.

First clip: He asks ZJ to hold on so he can help another staff member which is perfectly normal.

Second Clip: All I hear from the reported staff member is that he doesn't trust you. The sit was already concluded, he can have his own opinion as long as it does not intervene with the sit in a bias manner.

Conclusion: Unless I'm missing something or need more context, this is my input. If he wasn't actually bias in the sit in some kind of way I don't see the problem here. A staff member simply not believing you is not being bias under these circumstances; especially since the sit was already concluded. In the future, or even now if possible please provide more evidence if you can as this report is very short with not much evidence if any. I feel like I'm missing something here as we don't know what even happens in the sit. All I am getting here is that he said he doesn't trust you. If his judgement of your willingness to tell the truth was not used in the sit against you, he was not being bias.

-Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

There is nothing that prevents him from expressing his concerns regarding a player. People are allowed to have trust issues/doubts regarding a sit, as staff have to make the right call. I'm sure there were people that you didn't trust when you were staff? If you said that you trust everyone, that'd be a bold faced lie. It seems that you're going after because you didn't get an outcome that you wanted from what I understand regarding this issue.

-Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

12 hours ago, Georgie_ said:

There is nothing that prevents him from expressing his concerns regarding a player. People are allowed to have trust issues/doubts regarding a sit, as staff have to make the right call. I'm sure there were people that you didn't trust when you were staff? If you said that you trust everyone, that'd be a bold faced lie. It seems that you're going after because you didn't get an outcome that you wanted from what I understand regarding this issue.

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support, 4 staff members handled this 2 of which aren't even in security
Nice didn't even issue the warns Avalon did

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

23 hours ago, Georgie_ said:

-Support

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;