Flixy - Warn Appeal

Flixy

Note: EOI's may kill isolated Foundation Staff, however should only be done if absolutely necessary or authorized.

this rule here states he may kill isolated from the clips above there was also another person and from the last list clip there was 2 other maintenance also around and he killed in a main opened area which would not be a isolated foundation staff.

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

So either way im gonna get 1 warn removed since avalon warned me for Fail-RP and 5 mins later RDM. Even though nothing had happened after wards. I spoke with piller and he said that's not supposed to happen.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

-Support
From the clips you are just harassing him with the vent and then you just killed him in a room for no reason. He was just getting trash and you ran up to him and killed him. It is defiantly not ok for him to call you all those names but there is no reason you should've been messing with him and randomly killing him.

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

After consulting with the warning staff member I have found out htat the warn should have been combined due to the situation of the warns. The player may appeal both of the warnings given to them by Avalon Levi. But the player will be re-warned for the combined warns for Failrp and RDM. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||