Flixy - Warn Appeal

Flixy

Your In-game Name: Flixy 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457512906

The admin's name in-game: Dr Tristian Bailey

What warning did you receive: Fail-rp & RDM 2 SEPERATE WARNS idfk why

When did you receive this warning: 2/2/22

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:

So basically the sit Started when ZJ reported me for harassment. Keep in mind I am EOI. He reported me because I kept closing the sewer on him. (https://medal.tv/pt/games/garrys-mod/clips/9LnGyA6WpKeSX/IwXmKchTRInI?invite=cr-MSx6bEMsMzc5MDA3MjYs). The sit then lead on to when he reported me on EOI and he thought I killed him for no reason. The sit was literally about me harassing him, and he wanted to get me warned so bad he brought up a situation that was already handled with. 

Why do you think this warn was false: All I was doing on EOI was preventing myself from getting caught and killed. Prior to me killing him I killed a medic to steal their ID. Where security saw me do it and confronted me about it. I was then running to the maintenance trash room to disguise myself. The only reason I killed him is because I know he was gonna see me change and possibly call me out & kill me. 

Evidence the warning is false: 

Me killing ZJ also calling a little kid a bitch (https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/9L5uG-IDzA8ev/d1337jezXoH0?invite=cr-MSxoRDMsMzc5MDA3MjYs

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

-Support

Neither you nor ZJ look good in this situation. I would argue that you both should be rather ashamed of yourselves, two COMMAND MEMBERS, bickering like children.

Come on Flixy, you're staff now, you shouldn't be causing these types of issues.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

To Clear Something.

I was warned twice when i was only meant to be warned once. It was a mistake on the admins part.

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

The EOI situation was never handled, I don't have a clip but you yourself admitted that "Enlisted in gensec don't know how to use site coms" You were never called out in site coms and staff checked logs and never found it. Also he didn't just kill me he killed Blind too. 3 or 4 staff decided these outcomes already btw.

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+Support from what it seems Flixy was just saving himself not RDMing

Edited by Mr.Meeseeks 123

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+Support 

Killing was necessary to save himself. I honestly don't understand how that is a warning and just proves that the whole "You need an rp reason" to kill someone is just to open to interpretation and should be more fucking specific. 

Also what the failrp for?

32 minutes ago, Flixy said:

Fail-rp &

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

@Avalon LeviI would recommend explaining yourself very soon. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Will you gotta be more specific on which warn you want removed. It sounds like you want them both removed since you typed both of them in there.

I want both, Ik why I got warned for RDM, but not Fail-RP. 

36 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Neither you nor ZJ look good in this situation. I would argue that you both should be rather ashamed of yourselves, two COMMAND MEMBERS, bickering like children.

Come on Flixy, you're staff now, you shouldn't be causing these types of issues.

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

42 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Also dont know why you killed him, I dont know the rules about EOI killing people, but that just seems like targeting to me.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

4 minutes ago, ItzGray said:

Also dont know why you killed him, I dont know the rules about EOI killing people, but that just seems like targeting to me.

1 hour ago, Flixy said:

: All I was doing on EOI was preventing myself from getting caught and killed. Prior to me killing him I killed a medic to steal their ID. Where security saw me do it and confronted me about it. I was then running to the maintenance trash room to disguise myself. The only reason I killed him is because I know he was gonna see me change and possibly call me out & kill me.

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

*Forums Diplomat Message*

Please limit responses to +support or -minus. Continued side conversations will result in this post being locked until SMT can review.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+Support

EOI's may kill isolated Foundation Staff, however should only be done if absolutely necessary or authorized. -from the motd

As this was a eoi he does need a reason to kill be but he could've had authorization from a higher up to kill zj (I have seen people given permission just because they asked the higher up to) (Also alot of ci don't really like MMF anyway so it was probably easier to get authorization) as there is also nothing in the sop that states he can not toy with the people he is against. This would be for example in this situation: Aggravating a maintenance trying to due their job since eoi's whole purple is to gain intel and disrupt the life of the foundation he was with at the time

There is not one  example of fail rp or rdm happening in this situation so in my opinion he doesn't deserve to be given a warning for doing things he is allowed to on the job.

Another thing is it doesn't matter who looks good in this situation @Nydekore what matters are the people who are following the sop and then still getting in trouble for it the EOI do what they do when they enter the foundation and the whole point is to be stealthy but they can look bad at some points if it does not compromise themself.

"But what about being stealth when the maintenance saw you kill him"- At that time he was disguised as a mtf member and was a higher rank than the maintenance and could easily outrule him since its his word against the maintenances and he has the higher clearance/rank since he was playing as a mtf corporal

so that's my thoughts on the matter

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

4 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Really bad look for command members

4 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

You can't have it both ways. On one hand, you're actively drawing attention to yourself as EOI by fucking with Maintenance staff by opening and closing the sewer on them repeatedly while they're doing their job (what MTF does that ICly?) and killing people in such a brazen way that you're actually being questioned by Security, and in the other you're so concerned about being made you're killing people to cover it up.

Either you give a shit about being found out or you don't. Your actions are not consistent and it almost seems like you're looking for reasons to kill people. This is textbook fail RP. I wouldn't have given you two warnings for one situation, though.

8 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Yea i agree with nyde here, you was very well aware that you was pestering ZJ should have just gone to A different room to change disguise instead of escalating the situation further.

-SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF