1. Questions: N/A

2. Your In-Game: Banana Toast/CO2/Vamp

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159022778

4. The Admins Name In game: Loki

5. The Admins Name Steam Name (If you know it): [GL] Loki

6. What warning Did You Receive: Mass NITRP, FailRP and Staff Diss

7. Evidence Of Warn (REQUIRED)
5e01cc63d910e2b10fff6833330ee6bc.png

8. Why Do You Think This Warn Is False: He said it himself that it was accident, I assume he was trying to warn somebody else with the same name that involves Banana in it. I was doing stuff with DT when all of a sudden I got warned for no reason. This warn is false because it was accidental and should hopefully be removed from my name.

9. Any extra information: Since this was an accident I do not want them to get in trouble or anything like that, accidents happen.

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

+Support

If the staff member were supposed to warn someone else but acidently warned you instead.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

3 hours ago, Gustav said:

+Support

If the staff member were supposed to warn someone else but acidently warned you instead.

i do agree but i would Like Loki to have his side to it 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!