What is your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:25908895

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

High Admiral Odin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I would focus on optimizing different flight formations, including anything that is using tie fighters, tie bombers and interceptors. I was running Starfighter Corps on Astolfo Roleplay (another imperial RP server). Based on feedback from the SFC members and my observations, I would make initiatives to the staff on new possible content and/or fixing existing content the aviation branch is using. Stress testing (when it is allowed to fly) could probably be another aspect I would inspect to figure out when the ships cause lag.

I would also be working (depending on whether the chief aviation officer allows me), with the rules of battalion and probably be suggesting removals or additions depending on what is needed. A big part of what makes an aviation battalion great is that everyone knows how and when to operate the vehicles assigned to it. I would be checking and possibly teaching when there is a need for improvement. Also, on a server like this which gets 100 players a day, it is important to focus on the rules and check that everyone understands them, to prevent acute situations. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Why should I be trusted? I for one, believe that trust is earned and not given, so I can´t directly say reasons why you would trust someone quite new to the community such as me. But I believe that the fact I have been in naval for some time, been in important roles on other servers, have a lot of experience on Star Wars RP (started to play it since 2016), would give me some credibility that is needed to pass this initial stage of "having to trust" so that later I can turn it in to trust. 

If I pass the application, if you deem the application sufficient, you can put specific expectations on me. If I fail them, I shall be removed from the branch and someone else shall replace me. This in fact, could justify you giving me a benefit of doubt. I assure that everything I wrote here is true, and if not, it will be visible over time had I attempted to make myself sound more than I am. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I want more to do as navy. And I figured SFC is my favourite regiment and aviation is what I am most interested in, so I don´t mind the extra position where I do something that interests me. I also think this server is highly organized and SFC here is using same things as the SFC I used to run on other server, which makes me want to apply for this rank. 

I just see myself manning the ATC a lot and observing the ships... which could explain my interest in the aviation branch. I always found space combat more exciting than ground combat. Which could be the reason I went for navy as well. Also last but not least, we are in need of navals in the specialties, so I figured this would benefit many parties at the same time. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose is to advise and assist my assigned battalion when their command is offline or unavailable for requests. I would mostly be taking a supportive role, where I will be listening to the regimental command and assisting with what ever they see as the important thing, while observing independently as well. Therefore, I would take more like a mix of an advisory and supervisory role in the branch rather than a managerial role. 

Me being on trial would also affect my purpose somewhat, while I would be on trial, I would be spectating more and learning the environment from the distance, rather than directly taking part in it. Passing the trial, I would do the things I mentioned in the first paragraph of this question. 

Chief Aviation Officer & Naval Captain

3 hours ago, A Y Y Orange Bugatti said:

+1 Well put together app, Doesnt stray from Rp and is very active. i personally dont have much experiance playing with him but from what i have seen he would be a good fit for it. Grammer is good which is a big thing in navy.

Good Luck

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

6 hours ago, A Y Y Orange Bugatti said:

+1 Well put together app, Doesnt stray from Rp and is very active. i personally dont have much experiance playing with him but from what i have seen he would be a good fit for it. Grammer is good which is a big thing in navy.

Good Luck

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

18 hours ago, Gry said:

Application Format:

What is your ingame name?: 

Petty Officer 2nd Class L

What is your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:25908895

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

High Admiral Odin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I would focus on optimizing different flight formations, including anything that is using tie fighters, tie bombers and interceptors. I was running Starfighter Corps on Astolfo Roleplay (another imperial RP server). Based on feedback from the SFC members and my observations, I would make initiatives to the staff on new possible content and/or fixing existing content the aviation branch is using. Stress testing (when it is allowed to fly) could probably be another aspect I would inspect to figure out when the ships cause lag.

I would also be working (depending on whether the chief aviation officer allows me), with the rules of battalion and probably be suggesting removals or additions depending on what is needed. A big part of what makes an aviation battalion great is that everyone knows how and when to operate the vehicles assigned to it. I would be checking and possibly teaching when there is a need for improvement. Also, on a server like this which gets 100 players a day, it is important to focus on the rules and check that everyone understands them, to prevent acute situations. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Why should I be trusted? I for one, believe that trust is earned and not given, so I can´t directly say reasons why you would trust someone quite new to the community such as me. But I believe that the fact I have been in naval for some time, been in important roles on other servers, have a lot of experience on Star Wars RP (started to play it since 2016), would give me some credibility that is needed to pass this initial stage of "having to trust" so that later I can turn it in to trust. 

If I pass the application, if you deem the application sufficient, you can put specific expectations on me. If I fail them, I shall be removed from the branch and someone else shall replace me. This in fact, could justify you giving me a benefit of doubt. I assure that everything I wrote here is true, and if not, it will be visible over time had I attempted to make myself sound more than I am. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I want more to do as navy. And I figured SFC is my favourite regiment and aviation is what I am most interested in, so I don´t mind the extra position where I do something that interests me. I also think this server is highly organized and SFC here is using same things as the SFC I used to run on other server, which makes me want to apply for this rank. 

I just see myself manning the ATC a lot and observing the ships... which could explain my interest in the aviation branch. I always found space combat more exciting than ground combat. Which could be the reason I went for navy as well. Also last but not least, we are in need of navals in the specialties, so I figured this would benefit many parties at the same time. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose is to advise and assist my assigned battalion when their command is offline or unavailable for requests. I would mostly be taking a supportive role, where I will be listening to the regimental command and assisting with what ever they see as the important thing, while observing independently as well. Therefore, I would take more like a mix of an advisory and supervisory role in the branch rather than a managerial role. 

Me being on trial would also affect my purpose somewhat, while I would be on trial, I would be spectating more and learning the environment from the distance, rather than directly taking part in it. Passing the trial, I would do the things I mentioned in the first paragraph of this question. 

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO