Cozy’s Gunnery Application

cozycabin

Should I become a Gunnery Officer?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Gunnery Officer?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your ingame name?: Cozy

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:573710640

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Crewman

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: High Admiral Odin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? What I can do is use previous  experiences to better my branch. Firstly I can use my dedication to benefit and inspire others to get online and server our glorious navy. Secondly, I can work with others to find ways to make naval more enjoyable for others and encourage them to play more often thus increasing activity. Thirdly, I am energetic, I am always looking to learn, improve and get to work. Overall, I can use these skills to help improve my branch, and navy itself.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position as I am loyal to the core. I am willing to dedicate time to Naval and my branch just as I do with my other battalions. I am willing to help others improve and ensure their success within the navy and the Empire itself.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank as I love to operate large guns. This branch would suite my personality. As well, we are on a shortage of GO’s so I believe me joining would benefit to the success of the branch as it would better activity of the branch allowing it to grow. Lastly, I believe I am competent enough for this branch, I work hard, I am well organized and striving to be the best, I believe these traits would benefit me greatly in this branch and thought the Navy.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Understood.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose in this branch is to man large guns, especially turbo lasers. Gunnery officers were in charge of manning large machinery, performing repairs and other duties of those sorts.

Edited by cozycabin

Current:
MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" 2LT
Gamma-9 "Urðr"

2 hours ago, A Y Y Orange Bugatti said:

+/-, i apologize but this looks like it took you 2 minutes to type out, its poor effort, you can help the regiement with the ways you listed with or without that position. i think the navy need more GO for sure, yet it needs a bit more effort.

As stated above. The answers are very short and there's been way too little effort put into the answers.

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

5 hours ago, A Y Y Orange Bugatti said:

+/-, i apologize but this looks like it took you 2 minutes to type out, its poor effort, you can help the regiement with the ways you listed with or without that position. i think the navy need more GO for sure, yet it needs a bit more effort.

I agree with the app problem but  you seem very dedicated to GO so +Support Just put a little bit more effort into the app Thank you

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

20 hours ago, A Y Y Orange Bugatti said:

Support
I agree with this sentiment! I know you as an up-and-coming Deathtrooper NCO. I can attest to you being active, dedicated and always willing to learn! I think you're doing great with your current responsibilities, and I have heard good about you in Naval. However, this app does seem very short, and while the first paragraph seems fine, everything after is lacking. 
Best of luck, I'd like to see you in Gunnery!

4 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

Support
I agree with this sentiment! I know you as an up-and-coming Deathtrooper NCO. I can attest to you being active, dedicated and always willing to learn! I think you're doing great with your current responsibilities, and I have heard good about you in Naval. However, this app does seem very short, and while the first paragraph seems fine, everything after is lacking. 
Best of luck, I'd like to see you in Gunnery!

GO best specialty, best of luck!