Other Suggestion: Compass Addition [Denied]

Rux

Other Suggestion Format:

What do you want to see?: I want to see better communication and precise locations when calling out a threat or objective the compass would provide us the means to do that.

Why should we add it?: I believe this should be implemented into the game just for the fact that it would make communication and calling our targets / objectives 10 x easier. I feel when I am in the thick of battle with IC we have a tough time calling out certain enemies and there current location, If the compass was implemented this would make it quick and easy for the user to quickly establish there barring's and relay the information to there team. This would also add to the RP aspect of GL as the compass can be used for simulations on testing someone's recon ability and how well they are able to use there equipment to there advantage.

What are the advantages of having this?: The main advantage I see have having this implemented is it would provide the user a better means of establishing a enemies precise location and then relaying that to the other troopers.

Who is it mainly for?: This suggestion would benefit the entire server and improve communication.

Links to any content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1452363997&searchtext=Compass  (You do not have to use this exact addon, this is just one I have seen used before and it works very well)

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

+Support

Giving callouts is about as effective as trying to find a needle in a haystack at the moment, this would be one of the most useful implementations for combat scenarios.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

16 minutes ago, 0din said:

+Support

Giving callouts is about as effective as trying to find a needle in a haystack at the moment, this would be one of the most useful implementations for combat scenarios.

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

2 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

Giving call outs is about as effective as trying to find a needle in a haystack at the moment, this would be one of the most useful implementations for combat scenarios.

Wholeheartedly believe this would be incredibly useful for everyone.

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

3 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

9 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

16 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

Would be good if located at the top middle of the screen 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*