Raptor's GM Application- Accepted

Zarzar06

Should I be a Gamemaster?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. DO you think I should become a gamemaster?

In-game name: Raptor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:440442013

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SGT (Royal Guard)

Have you donated to the server?: Just the Royal Guard Package

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No, not in Star wars RP, only warns are 2 from Gaminglight's SCP RP.

How much time do you have on the server?: According to the TAB menu, 2 Weeks (Roughly 336+ Hours)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have watched all the movies 1-9 including rouge 1 and Solo, watched clone wars show, Star wars rebels, Live action shows of star wars like the Mandalorian, and have seen a few comic of start wars, I know things that are in legends and cannon, played the games such as force unleashed and Jedi fallen order, and have known star wars for almost all my life.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to become a gamemaster because I would like to host fun and creative events and assist in SIMS, I also would like to be a gamemaster so that I can interact with other gamemasters since the last time I was a gamemaster I ended up making a few friends and always receiving help from other gamemasters.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because I was once a gamemaster and a moderator on the server, I also have recently become a staff member, not only that but I am familiar with the rules and what I can and cannot do as a gamemasters at certain ranks/ticks.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: A brief example of a on-ship would be a group of rebel infiltrators stealthily sneak around the ship and steal data while trying to escape meanwhile the empire tries to capture and or kill them. And an example of a off-ship would be a jedi temple located on a planted and the ISD goes to the planet and kill the jedi while purge/IQ take any holocrons that are there.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give raptor  rw_sw_e11 (Will give raptor a E11

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model Raptor models/npc_b2_pvt/npc_droid_b2_pvt.mdl (Models me into a B2 Battle droid)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Zarzar06

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

+Support

-Shows knowledge in basic ULX commands

-Has good intentions to contribute to the community

-Knows a handful of the lore 

- Best of luck!

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif