Galaxy's NCO Application

Rivian Galaxy

What is your in game name?
Galaxy

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:80070469

What is your current rank? 

Lance Corporal

How much time do you currently have on the server? 

6 Weeks

How long have you been in Nova? 

3 Days

How will you assist Nova with this rank?

I will assist Nova in many ways. Firstly, I will host tryout with hopes to make the regiment active and/or keep it alive. Secondly, I will host sims to improve teamwork and skills. If Nova can't work efficiently and effectively in a sim we can't do our jobs properly on the battle field  Finally, I will be active and do whatever I can to help improve the regiment.

Why do you want to become an NCO?

I would like to become an NCO so I do my part in making Nova the best it can be. I wanna leave my mark in Nova and this is the first step to doing so. I wanna help Nova command in anyway I can so they can focus on the important stuff. I wanna guide enlisted and help them understand what it means to be a Nova trooper.

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? 

Ninth Sister | Naval Captain | 31st NCO | Havoc NCO

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? 

NCO's should start to show leadership and take charge with required. They should also be recruiting and hosting sims. But it's also much more than that. It's helping guide the enlisted to be the best Nova troopers they can be. It's helping command by answering simple questions so they can focus on the important stuff. 

Edited by Zendo
Added More

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• Piller locked this topic