Navy battalion Update: Addition of a crewman job [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

0din

Battalion Name: Naval

Job/Class Name: Naval Crewman

Model Path models/crewman/inferno_squad_crewman.mdl

Weapon Kit: 

cross_arms_swep

rw_sw_bino_white

rw_sw_rk3

rw_sw_scoutblaster

Health: 300
Armor: 0

Description (Optional): N/A
Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?:

This is requested to be added so that newly enlisted will not have access to the arrest baton and therefore minimize cases of mass arrests and overall minging. Secondarily the reason this is requested to be implemented is because the enlisted ranks is seeing the addition of 5 new ranks, meaning the progression is more aligned to that of other battalions. Naval enlisted whitelists will be provided at NCO equivalency+. This will give the NCO equivalents more influence and ability to contribute to the regulation of the enlisted. This will also ensure that to get supervisor it'll take hard work & effort.

Edited by 0din
  • Like 1

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

+Support
I know that Odin has only the purest intentions at heart, and with this update I know that it will greatly improve the state of navy and help filter out the minges who have no desire to benefit the battalion.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Just now, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support
I know that Odin has only the purest intentions at heart, and with this update I know that it will greatly improve the state of navy and help filter out the minges who have no desire to benefit the battalion.

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

+Support
I firmly believe this is an addition that should have been made ages ago. This addition will be amazing for naval and reduce cases of MRDA.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

20 minutes ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

2 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

2 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

4 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

6 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

7 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

18 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

On 1/31/2022 at 7:23 PM, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

4 hours ago, Donovan 1973 said:

+support expect the model why are you using an inferno model for a naval job?

It's not an inferno model, it's just the name of it. In-game the model is the white jumpsuit crewmen use in lore.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

On 2/1/2022 at 5:30 AM, alaric said:

+Support
I firmly believe this is an addition that should have been made ages ago. This addition will be amazing for naval and reduce cases of MRDA.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 1/31/2022 at 11:23 AM, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 1/31/2022 at 12:23 PM, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 2/2/2022 at 1:36 AM, 0din said:

It's not an inferno model, it's just the name of it. In-game the model is the white jumpsuit crewmen use in lore.

Ah alright then im fully onboard that sounds cool

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• Manager

Completed!

This suggestion has been implemented, you may need to wait for the next scheduled server restart to see the implementation. 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗