Ghoul's Ninth Sister Application- Accepted

Ghoul

Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the next Ninth Sister?

• Yes, Please Explain!
    • No, Please Explain!

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Ghoul

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitorius | The Ninth Sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a vice commander because of my dedication to the battalion. Purge/IQ was my first battalion on the server and after all the experiences I've been through and people I've seen come and go, I've really grown attached to the branch and would love to see it keep going in a great direction like it is now. I think I would make a good help to the current command, not just being able to take some stress off their shoulders with basic tasks like roster updates but to go beyond and give ideas to try and make the branch as successful as possible and interesting for all current and new people. With this position it gives me many more opportunities to benefit the battalion than I can now and I just want to help in all ways as possible.

I want to be a vice commander that my battalion can count on and trust is doing the right thing at all times. I've seen how it was to have a vice commander or command team in general never take ideas and belittle other people of lower ranking, and I want to be the exact opposite and be the vice commander people can always come to and not feel threatened or scared by. Being able to lead with respect over fear is something I think highly of and always strive to do.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 7weeks with a total of 1,219 hours.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/984989227

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I think there are a lot of purposes for the vice commander but the main purpose I could say would be to assist their commander/command and make sure everything is ran properly.

To help their commander a Vice would be doing things like:

looking over documents making sure everything is up to date and working properly. This would be making sure their are no grammatical or spelling errors in the texts and overall the document flows correctly, meaning it would be able to be read or preformed smoothly. Regulating and enforcing the Sop would be included, this would be making sure Sop is being followed and is up to date. Looking over documents would also include doing roster updates and Loa's. I think Vice commanders should be actively doing updates within the roster making sure everything is up to date and there are no errors or players with mass inactivity.

Asking everyone and anyone for opinions. One important part of being a Vice Commander is that you are able to speak for the battalion, making changes and updates for them is a perfect example. Making sure you are asking for opinions or thoughts on topics from your battalion will get you closer to them making sure you know what the battalion actually wants and needs compared to what you think it needs. A vice commander that is disconnected with their battalion wouldn't know what any of the problems are, and could be doing things that are not necessary maybe even harmful to the battalion.

Looking over the battalion. To look over a battalion a Vice Commander has to do a list of things. Making sure the officer core is active and holding SIMs/trainings, while NCOs are hosting tryouts for new recruits are one the most important tasks. Keeping battalion activity is the biggest thing for a commander, so in order to keep activity there needs to be things to do instead of just sitting at PCP or IQ bunks. Making sure officers are hosting activities, even if they are just passive RP, will keep people engaged and active while still enjoying the branch as much as they should. To look over a battalion a vice commander would also have to handle any situations that made its way up the CoC before it goes straight to the commander.

Being a Role model. Being a vice commander comes with far more responsibility than just roster updates or promoting good troopers. A vice commander is a face for the battalion, they at all times represent their battalion and must be acting appropriate to set a standard. If a vice commander is acting like a fool and setting a bad example it not only makes the battalion look bad, but also has a snowball effect on the troopers making them repeat your actions thinking what you are doing is ok and good behavior.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I think I should be trusted as a Vice commander because of experience. I've been on this server for quite awhile now and I feel I'm more than ready to take on the task of Vice commander. In my time on the server I've really grown to understand how people think and I would like to help the current command in anyway that I could. Giving my thoughts and opinions on additions or hosting new ideas for missions and sims to make everything more interesting would be doing just that. During my time on the server I've also became a great leader, at no point have I found myself getting anxious or scared to lead in new or different scenarios. This is something that I take pride in and enjoy, being able to lead the group has been something I always tried to do and I'm ready to take that next step into command.

I feel like while maintaining seriousness, I'm very approachable for anyone to come up and ask me questions or tell me how they feel on a topic and at many times find myself helping out other members of my battalion just for fun because I love to be of help. I've always been there when people need someone to talk to or just have a question that they need answering and I never plan on that changing. In general I want the branch and the people in it to succeed, so with being ninth sister it gives me many opportunities to do just that.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on at least 3 times during the week in the afternoon/night. And mornings on the weekends

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 3 warns.image.png.4d1cf8a1ddd96cb43470147a48e007df.png

Thanks for taking time to read this.

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

Massive + support

- Great application
- Activity is good
- Has a great history with leading 
- Understands the responsibilities that are needed for this position
- VERY helpful 

As someone who has served under Ghoul's leadership, he knows how to 1: keep people entertained, 2: make sure that everyone is on task and understands the main objective and 3: he has always been there to help. 

As a person who has been in a command position, Ghoul has the best attributes for this role.

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

2 hours ago, Bepiks said:

Massive + support

- Great application
- Activity is good
- VERY helpful 

As someone who has served under Ghoul's leadership, he knows how to 1: keep people entertained, 2: make sure that everyone is on task and understands the main objective and 3: he has always been there to help. 

As a person who has been in a command position, Ghoul has the best attributes for this role.

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

3 hours ago, Bepiks said:

Massive + support

- Great application
- Activity is good
- VERY helpful 

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

7 hours ago, Bepiks said:

Massive + support

- Great application
- Activity is good
- VERY helpful 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 1/31/2022 at 10:42 AM, Bepiks said:

Massive + support

- Great application
- Activity is good
- VERY helpful 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 1/31/2022 at 7:42 AM, Bepiks said:

Massive + support

- Great application
- Activity is good
- VERY helpful 

Good luck!

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

On 1/31/2022 at 10:42 AM, Bepiks said:

Massive + support

- Great application
- Activity is good
- VERY helpful 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 1/31/2022 at 9:42 AM, Bepiks said:

Massive + support

- Great application
- Activity is good
- VERY helpful 

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

+ Support

- Amazing Application
- Covered each question with precise direct answers
- Great Activity
- Great Leadership Qualities and Former Positions that back this up
- Goes out of his way to help anyone needing help
- Very Outgoing Person
-  Qualities of a VCDMR

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V