Sixx's Staff Application- Accepted

Sixx

4 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

I can't trust that Sixx would do well as staff, but I think he'll do ok i guess..
On a real note though, Sixx would excel at the duties of a staff member, especially as a former Admin for the server.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

16 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support, he has been staff before (much to certain people's dismay https://streamable.com/2bqhgv, lmao) and he has been a great DoRS, I think he would excel on the staff team.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Everyone's already said everything there is to really say, so all I'll add is this:

Sixx, I'm very happy that you're giving the staff team another go.

Massive +Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+Support

- Has been in the community for a while.

- Was a previous admin on the server

- Knows how to handle staff situations.

- Seems really nice and helpful.

Hope to see you in the battlefield!

Godspeed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 1/30/2022 at 11:29 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

I can't trust that Sixx would do well as staff, but I think he'll do ok i guess..
On a real note though, Sixx would excel at the duties of a staff member, especially as a former Admin for the server.

Screenshot_13.png

+support

Sixx has A LOT previous experience and currently makes an outstanding HOS. Seeing Sixx become staff again would do nothing but positives for the server. As well as the fact that, that video was funny as hell.

Former D5 MAJ Former CI MAJ | Former G.O.C. CMDR

What the hell is a D5 HCMD secretary

On 1/30/2022 at 3:55 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support, he has been staff before (much to certain people's dismay https://streamable.com/2bqhgv, lmao) and he has been a great DoRS, I think he would excel on the staff team.

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png