Sixx's Staff Application- Accepted

Sixx

What is your in-game name?: Sixx

What is your steam name?: [GL] SixxCT

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:174348602

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Sixx#9148

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a previous Admin and ET for SCPRP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Beginning of December 2019

What date did you make your forums account? January 11th 2020 

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Zero
 image.thumb.png.859b6e35aaf3da10219225b5c49fe6a7.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I am qualified and ready to become a member of the SCPRP Staff Community. I'm an extremely dedicated member of the SCPRP community, being on the server since 2019 and currently hold the rank of DoRS. With my former experience as an Admin I believe I can handle situations on the server well, effective, and maturely. As Staff, I would know what to do when a situation gets tuff and I would never be afraid to ask for help. Becoming staff would be a great change of pace for myself and would bring for meaning for myself on the server. As staff I fully understand to follow all rules and expectations set in the Staff Handbook and the MOTD. Additionally, I always make sure that if a member of the community has a questions involving anything related to the server, that I am almost always able to give a proper response or I will refer them to the correct person to talk to. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

In this situation, I would firstly bring the person who has been Mass RDMing into a sit and begin checking their combat logs to see how many people they've RDMd. Then I would politely ask this player to calm down and try to explain the situation. If the player doesn't let me speak to them and is constantly cursing at me, I would gag them and explain what they've done, why its Mass RDM, and inform them of the punishment. After such the player would receive a 5 day ban and a formal warning for Staff Disrespect and Mass RDM (If its only 1 count of Mass RDM). 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

With my previous experience as staff I've ran into multiple people who break a server rule and do not care about the punishment they are receiving. What I would do in this situation is clearly explain to this player what rule they've broken and administer the same punishment everyone else would receive for the rule they've broke. As long as the player wasn't being disrespectful to myself or another staff member during the sit, he would receive the punishment and would be returned. 

https://streamable.com/2bqhgv

• Heart-Eyes 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Mitchell Hugh said:

+Support

Was an admin before already.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

4 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support, he has been staff before (much to certain people's dismay https://streamable.com/2bqhgv, lmao) and he has been a great DoRS, I think he would excel on the staff team.

+ Support      I was in that discord at the time that vid happened

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

-Support

Can't spell, only shows up to half of the meetings, takes 1/8th of sits compared to other staff members.

Actually +Support tho, man is a giga-rat chad and deserves it

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

6 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support, he has been staff before (much to certain people's dismay https://streamable.com/2bqhgv, lmao) and he has been a great DoRS, I think he would excel on the staff team.

+Support

The living legend himself is returning to the scene. I have high hopes you'll do well as you've already shown your strength as DoRS. Best of luck on the 2nd run.

+support

This man was a great HOS and I trust that he'll uphold the responsibilities of staff

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Sixx is one of the most kindhearted people I've had the privilege of knowing. Whenever someone needed help or guidance, he's ALWAYS been there for them. One time he helped a new player get acclimated to the server for THREE HOURS. He literally went through every keybind and command with the guy for THREE HOURS. Not only is he incredibly kindhearted, but he is also smart. S M A R T (He notoriously solved a puzzle in under 15 minutes). On several occasions, I needed help with some calculus homework, and he immediately dropped whatever he was doing, and helped me. Like he literally went through every problem I needed help with. Frankly, I might not have passed my class without his help. He also helped me with a book report on Huckleberry Fin. It's also worth noting that he has been the best DORS this server has EVER had. The way that he's been able to improve literally every department under his purview is, for lack of a better word, miraculous. He's just such a stand up guy. A wonderful young man with a bright future ahead of him. TL;DR I just can't say enough nice things about Sixx. He's one of the best people on the server, and perhaps, one of the best people in the world.

-support

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

Just now, TheBrigand said:

Sixx is one of the most kindhearted people I've had the privilege of knowing. Whenever someone needed help or guidance, he's ALWAYS been there for them. One time he helped a new player get acclimated to the server for THREE HOURS. He literally went through every keybind and command with the guy for THREE HOURS. Not only is he incredibly kindhearted, but he is also smart. S M A R T (He notoriously solved a puzzle in under 15 minutes). On several occasions, I needed help with some calculus homework, and he immediately dropped whatever he was doing, and helped me. Like he literally went through every problem I needed help with. Frankly, I might not have passed my class without his help. He also helped me with a book report on Huckleberry Fin. It's also worth noting that he has been the best DORS this server has EVER had. The way that he's been able to improve literally every department under his purview is, for lack of a better word, miraculous. He's just such a stand up guy. A wonderful young man with a bright future ahead of him. TL;DR I just can't say enough nice things about Sixx. He's one of the best people on the server, and perhaps, one of the best people in the world.

-support

Thank you for the kind words Vinny, If you EVER and I mean EVER need help with a calculus assignment again, I got your back. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sixx said:

Thank you for the kind words Vinny, If you EVER and I mean EVER need help with a calculus assignment again, I got your back. 

thanks so much dude, actually I could use some help. I've been having trouble with this problem for a bit. Could u walk me through it?

image.png.bbca8384e8484b4f53227bc3f6d1c4b9.png

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

+Support

Why is Sixx afraid of Seven Because Seven Eight Nine

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK