ZJ's RRH Engineer Application

ZJ

In Game Name: ZJ

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:39508321

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):  Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Maintenance Expert, Elite Medic, CI SGT, SEC 2LT, E11 CPL, D5 PFC 

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Hoovy or Skela

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 5
ImcblcY.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

I love to roleplay as medical whenever possible. Not just healing people but creating a fun environment on the server in medical. Currently I am a Elite Medic and would like to expand on my roll in the facility. I would like to become more involved In making the branches better and get a better view on how the other branches are doing.

Why should we accept you: 

I am very active on both medical, maintenance and security.  I follow the rules.  I do not want to abuse the power of A1, I want to improve the RP of the entire server.  I have been on the server for quite some time now. I know the rules fairly well. I should be accepted for my dedication to medical, not only that but I try to be helpful to all players with learning the rules and with RPing. I recognize what will be required of me when I am accepted, I won't disappoint. I am also very creative when it comes to roleplay healing and I am perfectly competent of making a treatment look as professional as is feasibly possible. I am both CCU and MMF as well. Also Combat Engineer and medic in E11.

Also I was OL1, 

Test logs, granted I haven't done one in awhile, I am still interested in doing tests and formulating ideas in research/medical.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kVZgvdeVGWgJMmGZPLXp8n2v21jaL8gshkxGka62nK0/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/191mpOPwtbmVGl7vFtM6eR2VaSbdJN35GaGUoIzM3giY/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XuXPyJoYwGnokY_qzs3GoTH0ob0-FzM0IBeJ5zyk-iU/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CsRJdrkMSKTeyAuPdXSt4XcnchtbgTKlUVAhIbqer1o/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by ZJ
  • Like 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+support

This man deserves it, HE IS A GOD AT PVP to start out with, he can even beat the DoRS (That isnt saying much but still). He can sneak attack when he isnt even invis on experia. He follows the rules to, sure he broke 5 rules but that was back at site 5. He is more of a gamer police now, he reports so many people daily that staff are annoyed at him. He is also a REALLY good RP player when he isn't yelling squid game penis. But hey as one man once said "He may have cons but they will always have pros... unless your sixx then you have all cons". Not only that he is really active, you need 682 tranqed? hes there. Need to stop riots in D-block? he is there. Want D-class to cower in fear and sacrifice themself to the blood god? HE IS THERE. I mean look at all thos jobs he is in for example/to show you how many jobs then here, "I am both CCU and MMF as well. Also Combat Engineer and medic in E11." He will not abuse the power of A1 either, how do I know? well for all thos times he has been gensec (3) he has always been cmd, once he was a MAJ, then a 1LT, then rn a 2LT. He didn't get demoted though (long story ask him). I mean he is wanting engineer, so to shorten this up, he is good at PVP, he is good at RP, and he is a GREAT at not messing up. You know what they say right? Third times the charm?

Edited by PryingTree
  • Laughing 1

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

+Support

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

-support

applying for engineer and not in any utility branches. 

change to guardian app and I will +support 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+support
active
hard working

8 minutes ago, Its Buck said:

-support

zj is a maintenance expert and an elite medic, you can check the roster to verify this.

image.png

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

14 hours ago, Its Buck said:

-support

Change to +support 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+ Support

-Experience (OG O5 medical)

-Activity

-Leadership

-Understanding

-Flexible

-Quality

-Nonbiased

Served with him throughout O5 Logistics and Medical, was a great mentor figure that wanted everyone to have a positive experience. If I'm not mistaken, he served as OL1 for some time (Squad leader) for the group. He's adaptable when it comes to foreign scenarios and handles the problems that may arise with fair amount of diligence. Overall, great guy and is a great candidate for the RRH program. Also, that Vid is cursed, made me realize how bad my mic was.

• Like 1

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

+support
bogus binted 👽
Mans is reformed and worked his ass off. I'd give it to him.

Edited by GarGar

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

+Support

Did wonders for medical when he was in command, always promoting activity, and also put in crazy trainings/activity.

Edited by Zack / Zarl

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic