Jax's Ninth Sister Application- Denied

Jacstur

Should Jax become the next Ninth Sister?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jax become the next Ninth Sister?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Lord X Jax  SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58039713

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Ninth Sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to help out the high command of IQ and I've been dedicated to IQ for awhile but I want to make IQ the best that it can be. This would definitely be a new experience for me but I want to help out IQ as a whole. I've made tons of friends from this Regiment and I want everyone who joins IQ to have the same experience I had. I also have a few things I’ve thought up to keep Purge and IQ as active as they can be. I want to make sure my regiment knows what to do in certain situations by hosting Interrogation training, Defensive training, and Battle-station training which is extremely important for new enlisted to learn about.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1 week or about 300 hours according to Battle Metrics at the time of writing this application. If you’d like to double check my activity: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/924679072

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To manage their Officers, NCOs, and enlisted. To host frequent training sessions for their regiment to keep their skills in check. Commanders should always keep a professional and mature attitude at all time while showing good leadership and communications. They should also enforce tryouts when NCO's are on and work in harmony with their NCO's so they can always be bringing in new members to their regiment. A commander should also enforce NCO+ to be in TeamSpeak while on the job. However a commander should actively keep their troopers engaged by doing flag ups and or hosting mission whether it’s a private,public,or joint mission.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I've put in a lot of time on this server and I have been dedicated to IQ for a long time I have many people vouching for me when it comes to my dedication to this regiment and I believe I would be a good fit for this role. I always try to keep my subordinates in line regardless of if it’s a mission, event, or we’re just on the ship with nothing going on because I want to see them grow rather than see them get in trouble . Another thing is that I will try my best to resolve any and all problems present in my branch. I am also well aware of the SOP and rules and I regularly read them to refresh myself and see if anything new is added to them.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on almost everyday and if I cannot get on I will let my IQ know.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have zero warnings 

Edited by Jacstur
Improving the application

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 1/30/2022 at 10:48 PM, Bon said:

Please put more effort into your application or this will be denied, you've got 2 days!

I’ve made some improvements to the application. If I think of anything else to add I’ll get on it asap 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+ Support
- Extremely Active " Shown in logs and battle metrics"
- Very Loyal to IQ
-  Is willing to go above and beyond for the battalion 
- Great qualities for a Commanding Position
-  Genuine Nice guy and Reachable
-  Updated his App as soon as he could "Being very Efficient"
- Overall Good Application after adjustments were made

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V