LaFoursh's Ninth Sister Application- Denied

LaFoursh

Should LaFoursh Become The Next Ninth Sister?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should LaFoursh Become The Next Ninth Sister?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

LaFoursh

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:

The Ninth Sister

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?:

I have noticed that IQ has had a spike in activity lately which is fantastic and I want to further improve this battalion even more by becoming the Ninth Sister, host Lord Trials, and continue training new initiates and apprentices. The IQ Branch is the first battalion that I fully joined and committed to on this server and I want to continue my dedication to this battalion by climbing up the ranks and becoming a role model for the other IQ and Purge. Becoming the Ninth Sister is a lot of responsibility that is earned and I will assist this battalion in any way I can if needed. I will also help with updating rosters and looking over the IQ and Purge roster. I want to also help the other members in the IQ command in any way possible because they are great people and I want to promote those who I cannot promote as a Major.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?:

5 weeks by the time of me writing the application and 926 hours on the server according to battlemetrics https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/974865514?servers[4604844]=3M&servers[5206275]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?:

I want to improve the IQ battalion by enforcing the rules and SOP to the apprentices and lords such as telling other IQ told hold defensive and I will host dueling sims to help them improve their combat prowess. I will also be giving out prizes such as GC and Inquisitorius parts as prizes for winners of these duels and sims. I will oversee the roster and the Discord and make sure that everything is running properly and all rosters are updated and fixed. One important purpose for Lore IQs is to become role models that all the lords and apprentices can look up. I remember the IQ command when I joined the battalion, and they were great people and I wanted to be like them and help out the battalion. That is exactly who I want to be and what I want to do. I want to teach the newer members of this battalion how to hold defensive, be friendly, and help others.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander?:

I am currently a MAJ within Purge and a Junior Lead for the Brawler sub-battalion and before I was in reserves I was a LTCOL and a Junior Lead for the Heavy sub-battalion. I have no strikes within Purge and IQ. I will host tryouts for Purge when asked and will host Initiate Training when asked. I have never abused my powers as an officer and I assure that I never will. I have never lost my temper in an argument or when someone has been rude to me or my fellow IQ or Purge. I will always try to treat each and every member of this community with respect. I always try to be friendly and helpful to others. I have been experienced in many positions as Lieutenant for Naval and officers in ST and the belated Havoc Company. In Havoc, I was the Assault Team Lead and did my best to improve the AT. I always try to contact high ranking members of battalions for any changes I believe needed for a battalion, such as updating documents or updating jobs. I have a lot of experience in this server and I believe I have what it takes to become the Ninth Sister.

7. How often can you be Online?:

Due to school and school related activities, I can be online on most days after school except for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and some Saturdays.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

0 Active Warnings but I do have several warnings from when I joined the server in January of 2021. Most of these warns are from January to March of 2021, mainly ARDM and FailRP because I was influenced by Youtubers to press the Hyperspace Button because that is what I thought was funny even though I do not think that now. I am really embarrassed by these warns because they remind me of how I use to act, and now I follow rules and try to not get any more warns.

Edited by LaFoursh
Improving the Document

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+Support 
+Active
+Great Leadership
+Has been in INQ for a long time
+Funny and a great guy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-App could use some work 
-Tends to minge sometimes 

Good luck LAFOURSH!

Edited by Awsomeguy2021

Current:   | Nova Vice Commander Luminary NT04|

EX:   Purge Commander VALoons DN52 MC IR 2Lt VAL 5225 |
spacer.png

+Support
+LaFoursh has always been dedicated to helping Purge/IQ
+I've seen first hand his leadership capabilities and I'm confident that they're of Vice Commander standards
+Lots of high officer experience in Havoc/Naval/Purge and now ST,  understands the responsibilities of becoming Vice
+Very friendly guy, genuinely likes to help people

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

25 minutes ago, Joint said:

+Support
+I've seen first hand his leadership capabilities and I'm confident that they're of Vice Commander standards
+Lots of high officer experience in Havoc/Naval/Purge and now ST,  understands the responsibilities of becoming Vice

Having been a commander and vice commander with LaFoursh an officer in havoc, this man would make a great command member. Best of luck mate!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

3 hours ago, Awsomeguy2021 said:

+Support 
+Active
+Great Leadership
+Funny and a great guy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-App could use some work 

Good luck LAFOURSH!

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

5 hours ago, Joint said:

+Support

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

13 hours ago, Awsomeguy2021 said:

+Support 
+Active
+Great Leadership
+Funny and a great guy

-App could use some work 

Good luck LAFOURSH!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

13 hours ago, Joint said:

+Support

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

23 hours ago, Awsomeguy2021 said:

+Support 
+Active
+Great Leadership
+Funny and a great guy

-App could use some work 

Good luck LAFOURSH!

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

40 minutes ago, Bon said:

Please put more effort into your application or this will be denied, you've got 2 days!

I have just edited the application and improved it. Thank you for looking into my application and giving me feedback!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+Support

- Extremely Active "2-4 hours everyday since coming off of reserves" 
- Amazing Leadership Qualities "Standards def excel Par" 
- Very Dedicated to IQ, Purge 
- Put in a lot of work upgrading his application |
- Very Outgoing and Cordial 
- Has experience 

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 1/29/2022 at 8:14 PM, Awsomeguy2021 said:

+Support 
+Active
+Great Leadership
+Funny and a great guy

-App could use some work 

Good luck LAFOURSH!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 1/29/2022 at 6:05 PM, Joint said:

+Support

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF