Cirno

[Call-sign] 

EN3

[Rank] 

MAJ

[Which lore squad member are you applying for] 

V07, Marksman

[Why do you believe you deserve this position] 

I have been playing on the server for almost a year now, and in that time, I have learned how to adapt to any situation and come up with a solution under lots of stress. I have plenty of experience in combat, trigger discipline, and marksmanship after extensive use of the now unlinked Ghost Squad CC, which was equipped with a powerful sniper rifle. I was previously a COL in Death Troopers and have worked extensively with previous Death Trooper members and command to make the battalion the best it could be. Before going on reserves, I had a leading position in the old heavy sub-branch and had worked with a previous senior commander of Death Troopers, SB3, to create the original documents for TI-23 (now known as Sarlacc Company). I have currently been doing my best to improve and coordinate members of Death Troopers to push to greater heights and be the fighting force the ISD needs.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23] 

I have always wanted to have a marksman position to use my skills to protect fellow members of Death Troopers and VIPs. I have also wanted to work in a more squad-based environment to better communicate with others during missions. I believe my current skills as a marksman are perfect for this position and would be of great use for the entirety of Death Troopers.

[What does Unit TI-23 do] 

Unit TI-23 is a heavily redacted, elite squad-based lore unit, whose focus is direct combat and VIP protection. Each member of TI-23 is an expert in a certain specialty and uses their combined skills to complete any objective. They are a needed fighting force to protect the ISD and instill fear into those who rebel against the empire. Members of TI-23 never back down from a fight and get the job done no matter what. Their combined expertise makes for a perfect squad designed to complete any task given with no wasted time at all. Members of the squad always push their limits to be the best they can be and are an all-round model trooper anyone can look up to. More specifically, V07 is specialized in marksmanship and is trained to keep the battlefield safe and eliminate those at longer distances other members of TI-23 can’t normally reach. V07 uses high altitude vantage points to keep the ground and other far-away areas clear of hostiles. He can also stick with a designated VIP to guard and fight against other enemy snipers whose goal is to eliminate the VIP.

[How active can you be] 

I aim to be on at least 5 hours a day or more and can be on for longer periods of time if needed.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/11352441

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]

I understand that I will be on a 1-strike system.

+Support
- Lots of experience with DT!
- App is great, very in-depth both about his time with DT, the duties of TI-23 as a whole and the duties of the specific Unit he is applying for.
- Good to work with, can tell he puts effort into his trainings and sees them more than a quota.

A pretty great fit for V07!

3 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

+Support
- App is great, very in-depth both about his time with DT, the duties of TI-23 as a whole and the duties of the specific Unit he is applying for.
- Good to work with, can tell he puts effort into his trainings and sees them more than a quota.

11 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

+Support

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

Major+ Support!

-Active
-Well thought out app
-Is A MAJ so he has a good amount of experience in DT
-Fit for a leader
-I think he would be a great VO7

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

On 1/29/2022 at 4:18 PM, Paisley Park said:

+Support

On 1/29/2022 at 8:18 PM, Paisley Park said:

+Support

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

On 1/29/2022 at 5:14 PM, SilonMist said:

+Support

-Well thought out answers
-Activity: Very active
-Understands the position and is well deserved

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+Support