King

In-Game Name: King

Steam Name: [GL]King

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446850546

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): TheKingsMan#8379

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin | PoliceRP

How often are you on Teamspeak? EveryDay

How often do you use Discord? I'm on Discord 5-8 Hours A Day

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? Well as an Admin In policerp I think it's best for me to try to be a part of all GL Divisions and help serve my community by becoming a support member assisting people who need help. I also used to be a member of support a little over a year ago and I would like to get back Into It. I have plenty of support experience as well as experience with players Ingame as I speak with many people In-game In and out of sits and even though I'm not a support member currently I still try to get people help In TS when they need It even If It requires me to spend and hour of my time as I am a very determined staff member. I also want to join the support team to help assist other staff members as well who need a support member whether it be In TS or Discord and I will always try to do everything In my ability to assist everyone who needs help.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello this Is GamingLight Support staff my name Is King how may I assist you today.

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+Support
-Friendly 
-Easy to talk to
-Active in Teamspeak and Discord

Concerns
-Need to learn to be mature
-Realise the diffuculty of some situations
-Learn to work as a team and stop when necessary

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 1/31/2022 at 2:11 AM, Tactical said:

+support 
-Has made it to admin 
-fun and friendly 
-very easy to talk to
-active 
-Great app

- I've only really talked with king on teamspeak and had some questions and he was able to help me out so massive +Support from me

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano