Kale’s Support Application - [DENIED]

Kale_

In-Game Name: Kale

Steam Name: [GL] Kale

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:475412247

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): MrgotdeLute#3093

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak? I am constantly on TeamSpeak whenever I am in game. It's always on and off to the side so I can communicate with the people I’m playing with. 

How often do you use Discord? I use discord all the time. Whenever I am on my computer or on my phone not home I always have discord open on the side. 

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? 

I would like to join the Support Team so that I can help the players of PoliceRP and the players of Gaminglight in general more than I already do. I always try my best as possible in game, on TeamSpeak, and in discord but there's only so much I can do without being on the support team but I still answer any questions that I am asked to the best of my knowledge. I have around 7 and a half thousand hours in Garry’s Mod so I am able to answer most questions about Garry’s Mod and the Gaminglight server that I am asked. I have been using Discord for around 5 years and TeamSpeak for 3 years so I believe that I know my way around the two applications and I could answer all questions and give general support for all the players of the Gaminglight Community. I also know my way around the Forums page and the Store and I would love to help players use the Forums Page and Store. I also always try to be straightforward and polite when answering people's questions and I could take the time to explain something in depth with a player so that I can answer all questions and future questions that the player may ask. I also enjoy helping players with anything they may need whether that is on Discord, TeamSpeak, The Forums, or in game. I am always up for helping whoever and whenever and won’t ever deny someone support. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

“Hello, I am Kale with the Support Team on Gaminglight. How may I help you today? ”

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

- Support 
While I do believe you are a great guy I just don't see you in TS/Discord enough to properly handle the duties of support.

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 1/29/2022 at 4:06 PM, King said:

-/+ Support
- Good Guy
- Mature

- I just don't see you on TS or Active on Discord much and I feel like that would prevent you from being Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 1/29/2022 at 4:06 PM, King said:

-/+ Support
- Good Guy
- Mature

- I just don't see you on TS or Active on Discord much and I feel like that would prevent you from being Support

I feel like you could do good activity does need to pick up a tad 

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali