Nydekore's Support Application

Nydekore

In-Game Name: Nydekore

Steam Name: [GL] Nydekore

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114460542

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): Nydekore#7253

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? Every day or every other day, depending on the week

How often do you use Discord? I check Discord ever couple hours on a typical day.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)

I would like to join the support team to help those that need assistance with any issues they see/have in Discord or Teamspeak. While I love dealing with in-game sits, being able to also assist with other issues could be a new experience for me because, while I've done Discord moderation and other such "support" roles, I think the scale GL support members do it on is far greater due to the size of the community. Helping people to receive the proper experience they are entitled to within this wonderful community would be a great way of also getting to interact with people in a way I haven't really worked in before as I've never had a "real" job, so working in more of a "customer care" type of position would be a good way to take some further steps into the kind of experience I have so far missed out on, which teach valuable lessons that I would be able to utilize in a career in the future. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

"Hello there, my name is Nydekore and I will be your support agent for today, how may I assist you?"

Edited by Nydekore
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

46 minutes ago, Fieryphonix said:

+ Support 

Cool person and great staff member and they are pretty active almost everyday.

+++Support
A Great Staff Member With a Huge Amount Of Experience!!!

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

42 minutes ago, Piller said:

Massive +Support

• Great senior admin
  • Great forums diplomat
  • Easy to get along with
  • Very helpful individual

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Toasty said:

+ Support 

Does amazing work as a staff member and would be able to do the same as a Support member.

Easy to work with, helpful. Meets and exceeds the requirements for support. 

+support 

Great staff member and Senior Admin, would make an excellent Support Member.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 1/29/2022 at 1:21 PM, Fieryphonix said:

+ Support 

Cool person and great staff member and they are pretty active almost everyday.

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 1/29/2022 at 11:47 AM, Piller said:

Massive +Support

• Great senior admin
  • Great forums diplomat
  • Easy to get along with
  • Very helpful individual

+Support

I agree with the above but it would be remiss for me to say I haven't seen a tad bit of rudeness or toxicity from you. However the level of which is so low I was close to just not saying anything but its a support app and that kinda thing is something to be noted nothing bad but something that has potential for improvment is all. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support
-Mature and respectfull
-Already has great experience for support
-Gets along with people very well
-Professional 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall