Cummins' NCO Application

kamojr

What is your name? Cummins

What is your rank? Senior Airman

How long have you been an Enlisted? 14 days

What rank are you applying for? Senior Pilot

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do? I have no strikes.

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? (120 words) You should trust me with the NCO rank because I can bring value. I can be mature when a mature perspective is required. I can be mature when all the enlisted are fooling around and doing things they shouldn't, but also not be too harsh. There is teaching the enlisted ranks a lesson and then there is bullying them for trying to have fun but not knowing the limit, and I'd much prefer to do the former of the 2 options. You should trust me as an NCO because I will listen to the feedback you give me and I will take it into account and learn from it. I can also dogfight proficiently and outmaneuver any X-Wing the rebels launch at me.  You should trust me as an NCO because I will get the job done, no questions asked.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? (50 words) To assist officers, I can primarily manage the enlisted and make sure they stay in line and don't cause trouble. I can also ask them if I can help them with their duties, such as regular troop transporting or even using the VTOL to transport a VIP. I can assist the officers by doing as many tryouts as I can, making their life easier. The more tryouts I do, the less they have to worry about the enlisted. The less they have to worry about the enlisted, the more they can worry about helping command and making SF a better battalion.

What is the main point of NCO? (60 words) The point of being an NCO is to set an example for the ranks below me. The example I set also sets the course for the future enlisted that follow in my footsteps and become like me. The point of being an NCO is also to train new enlisted and get as many new recruits flowing into SF as possible. 

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around? (75 words) I'm relatively lenient with enlisted, so if the messing around is very light I would warn them to stop twice. If they still haven't stopped the 3rd time I'll contact a Vice Marshall (Following C.O.C) and tell them to do what they feel is necessary. If the messing around and not following orders is very heavy I'll warn them once to stop and if they don't I'll contact a Vice Marshall, asking them what they see as a fit punishment.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? I agree.

1 hour ago, A Y Y Orange Bugatti said:

+/- Support, the wording you use is quite repetitive, the things you stated could be done as an enlisted. I suggest you give better examples of what you can do for the regiment. Nice person and well fit for space combat. I believe the app need more work

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Will locked this topic