SCP Addition - SCP-053 "The Young Girl" - Denied

Tazza

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-053 "The Young Girl"

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=974687159

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: I cannot find an instant kill swep for the life of me so use a insta kill swep that is silent or quiet.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? invincible but this may change.

5. Why should we add this SCP?: We may have a few free roaming safe class SCPs but most of the rooms in the safe class spawn go un used cause no one plays the SCP or just become it doesn't exist (005) 

6. Basic summary of the SCP:
SCP-053 appears to be a small 3-year-old girl. She is capable of basic speech and appears to be slightly above average in mental development. She has a generally pleasant personality and rarely seems upset, becoming agitated only in the presence of groups of people.

7. Extra information: (SCP-053 would kill anyone that is around her for more than 15 seconds) also attempt to either make a custom SCP-053 swep that makes the SCP smaller or have anyone on the SCP scaled to either 0.6 - 0.7. 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support

Firstly, the model, I hate it. I feel like if someone tried to use that for a CC it would be out of rp. Also I remember snar or someone saying “I will never let a child model into SITE-50.” 
Secondly, I feel the idea of the SCP itself is boring. I just think playing on the SCP would consist of sneaking around and then killing every time you possibly could. Being insta killed by this SCP would suck as you would know that because it was hiding behind you while you were talking to someone on TS you just died and there was nothing you could do. Now you have to 3 minutes for NLR. 

I think new SCPs are very difficult to implement because we have so many varied SCPs already and its hard to think of how to get something from a document to a working SCP on gmod that isn’t just a copy of something else already. I for one would love to see more item SCPs that can be used for combat purposes like the ones from SCP:SL

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

48 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Would be able to stump entire CI raids or MTF squads just by walking up to them without them noticing

- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Grеg said:

-Support

Firstly, the model, I hate it. I feel like if someone tried to use that for a CC it would be out of rp. Also I remember snar or someone saying “I will never let a child model into SITE-50.” 
Secondly, I feel the idea of the SCP itself is boring. I just think playing on the SCP would consist of sneaking around and then killing every time you possibly could. Being insta killed by this SCP would suck as you would know that because it was hiding behind you while you were talking to someone on TS you just died and there was nothing you could do. Now you have to 3 minutes for NLR. 

I think new SCPs are very difficult to implement because we have so many varied SCPs already and its hard to think of how to get something from a document to a working SCP on gmod that isn’t just a copy of something else already. I for one would love to see more item SCPs that can be used for combat purposes like the ones from SCP:SL

bro imagine the E-RP

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

2 minutes ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

-Support

Already been suggested and denied due to it both being completely unnecessary and well Reddit neckbeards are going to try and ERP with what looks like  a kid 

I don't know what your talking about 

-Support

download (1).jpeg

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

10 minutes ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

-Support

Already been suggested and denied due to it both being completely unnecessary and well Reddit neckbeards are going to try and ERP with what looks like  a kid 

Gonna be honest, this was the first thing that came to mind when I heard this suggestion.

-support

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Dude its been straight talked about, we gon have a certified discord mod moment, and then someone who is PLAYING that job gets subjected to that. Dude the EXISTING scps already aint safe, some e girl tried to erp with me while i was playing as fucking 1424, i have heard unspeakable things said about 999, i dont even wanna KNOW what mental processes led to that one time someone tried to erp with 066. Look at what happens with 7101, then imagine this VRChat looking motherfucker running around, and its canonically UNDERAGE. This is Gmod, thats a fucking recipe, no, a fuckin' COOKBOOK for disaster.  

• Laughing 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

6 hours ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

-Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 1/28/2022 at 5:11 PM, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

-Support

Jobs: CI PVT Bear
CC('s): Isaac Watchthrone

image.png.15da8a8d22ce4a34e0c9e8458bf75421.png

-Support

People like to "/me [Data Expunged]" on a GMOD server for some fucking reason.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT