Special Agent Naga Saki MIF10 Officer Application

Nagasaki

What is your In Game Name? Hiroshima

What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent

What is your Agent Name? Naga Saki

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 1 week and 4 days

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I want to become an officer of Inferno Squadron because I want to show my commitment to my fellow troopers and superiors that I am dedicated to Inferno Squad. Whenever I put my mind to something, I spend a ridiculous amount of energy and effort working towards that ideal and Inferno Squadron is one of those ideals. I have conducted the most tryouts in IF, participated in multiple SIMs and training for IF, and displayed a professional and serious demeanor to my fellow enlisted to follow. I have proven time and time again to my superiors and subordinates that I am ready to join the ranks of the officer team, and I will continue to show my dedication if given the opportunity.

I also have an interesting mindset when it comes to having 2 lives on the server in which the thought of having 2 lives is stupid. My reasoning behind this is I would rather spend all my time and effort working in IF then splitting up my focus onto 2 different branches and become mediocre in both. As an officer, you will have to carry a lot of responsibility and duties, so it is unfair for your subordinates if you spend your time on another branch instead of IF. I’ve stuck with this branch for 1 week and 4 days and I am not going to join another branch to have a negative impact on my performance in IF.

Throughout my time in IF, I have also noticed that the officer team seems to be lacking in activity. While reading through the LOAs for IF, I noticed that 50% of the officers are on LOA. This is a problem as IF personnel are going to suffer because of it. The general consensus for enlisted is whenever there is a ranking structure/Chain of Command in place, most Enlisted would want to rise up through the ranks. However, if you do not have an active officer team, the enlisted will wait longer for a promotion and eventually will leave the branch to find a more active branch with active officer personnel. You need an active officer in order to have an active branch. I am shown that I am one of the most active NCOs in IF and I am willing to perform the responsibilities and duties as an officer.

Another reason I want to become an officer is to have an officer who gets on EST times. About 33% of the officer team are in GMT time zones which is a problem because not many people on IF get on at GMT times. It is no surprise that most of the people on the server have EST time zone because the server is usually the most active at around 7:00 PM EST (80+ people on at that time). Because of this, whenever I recruit people into IF, I would usually get the most recruits at that time of day, so if no officers in IF are active at that time, they will probably not get any recognition. If I were to become an officer, I would be able to oversee the enlisted on EST times and would be able to carry out my officers duties while I am online with them.

The final reason I want to become an officer is my words will have more weight to them when I become an Officer. As an officer, you are seen with the utmost respect by other officers and looked up to by NCOs and Enlisted. I have conjured up a couple of new ideas that I could see being implemented into IF, but as the current rank I am, these ideas would be ignored. It is like a Naval Crewman trying to tell you what to do as an IF, you take it with a grain of salt and it is mainly white noise. As a NCO, the command team and High Command would probably take my suggestions with a grain of salt which is why becoming an officer is important to me. People wouldn’t pay attention to what I have to say as a NCO, but they will have to pay attention to me once I become an officer.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]

The 2 things that I can offer to Inferno Squad Command is experience and leadership. Currently, I have about 7,900 hours on gmod and most of that time is spent on serious RP servers. I have played on so many serious RP servers that I achieved the rank of NCO and officer multiple times and those experiences taught me how to conduct leadership on my subordinates. I am not fearful when stating opinions out loud, able to give out quick, effective orders to subordinates when the situation calls for it, and to make sure that people don’t step out of line in IF. When it comes to my style of leadership, I usually go by the words of “strict and fair”. I make it hard for Enlisted and NCOs when we do training, but I always make sure I don't give out unfair or impossible tasks for them. Many officers might have a different style for leadership, but this is what I follow, and I hope that I am able to display this type of leadership in Inferno Squadron

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so, explain.

I have had many different experiences on multiple star wars serious rp servers, but I will just stick to one experience I’ve had on this server. Last year, I was a former Tenn Graneet which made me the Chief Gunnery Officer of Naval. I was a former Captain as well in the Naval which means that I was entrusted in commanding the Naval Enlisted, and my Gunnery officer team as well. Also, since Gunnery officers were the overseers of Havoc, I was equivalent to a Havoc COL as well. Basically, I was Senior Command of 3 different things as Tenn Graneet so I had to endure all of it and kept pushing forward. Throughout my experience in Naval and Havoc, I had moments which made me proud of myself and there were times that I have failed and had to learn from my mistakes. Leadership as an idea seems to be easy, but all officers know that it is extremely difficult. All of your Enlisted and NCOs look up to you as to what they should do in the branch, they ask you questions, follow your orders, and a lot of other things you have to do. You have to be on your best behavior and you cannot afford to make any mistakes as an officer because if you do, then the Enlisted are going to follow a bad role model and all of the other NCOs are waiting to take your spot as an officer.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad Officer Team? Leadership, dedication, activity, previous experience as an Officer, hard-working, and a decent personality.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- Great effort put into this application 

- well deserve of the position 

Good luck 👍

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

ACCEPTED BY RICE

MAKE A ROSTER UPDATE

MAKE A REGIMENTAL TAG REQUEST FOR IF OFFICER TAGS