In-Game Name:  Tayson Terry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197725176

Current Rank: MAJ

How long have you been in your current rank?:  14  weeks

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon  

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):  

So round two of making a COL application (and fyi I’ve got hundreds of rounds in me and I’m not going anywhere any time soon so if all else fails you’ll get to see a third COL application from me.) but I’m getting ahead of my self I would first like to formally introduce myself. Hi I’m MAJ / Assistant Chief Constable Tayson Terry 1L27 / SO22 I’m a long time member of the Gaming Light community joined around late 2017 and really made head way around 2018-2019 and I had a great career joining each department other then CAT, DS and CERT. at the time but other departments and sub departments have been formed sense than. But all good thing must come to an end and they did in mid 2020. I took a break from the serve and you may ask your self why am I back well I got my mental state in order and the server really drew me back. So my goal when coming back was to surpass my self and do greater things and so that is what I set out to do. I got back in SCO19 and became High Command far surpassing my old rank. Oh what about PD you my find your self saying well I wasted no time at all as soon as I got active enough I applied for LT and got it and that started my second journey in PD low Command. And I’ll tell you what it’s not easy to make it to MAJ not once but twice and I pushed my self twice as hard to prove I still had it in me. And you will find I’m the most persistent mother fucker around so if I don’t get COL now I promise you I will wait for my next opportunity so buckle up High command your in for the longest haul of your life. 

Now time to get to the good stuff so get the popcorn and reading glasses and get ready this time around we’re doing a deep dive but I will try to refrain from writing a book and my grammar and spelling is shit so do judge on the lol. I want to start with the map I started on Rockford originally and for it to come full circle it must be fate. I need to get COL and I will stop at nothing,  being back on this map is a blessing as I have the most experience and skill on Rockford from 10-80 to just knowing the locations. 

Ok ok I get it the map thing is boring but relevant. So maybe something exciting activity, I will include my battle metrics. Or you can take my word for it what ever works for you. So my activity I think is great I spend anywhere 1-6 hours and sometimes more all most daily my record a full 12 hour shift in 2020 on gov so yea I think it’s good if you have questions about the 12 hour shift pm me on discord and I will tell you how I did it like I said we’re doing a deep dive so that’s why included this.

Now let’s talk about my skills I have a wide range of skills I have been in nearly every department that gaming light police RP has to offer and with all that came a great deal of training and knowledge. From three different tac teams to multitude of other gov agencies I haven’t read more SOPs and handbooks than most. All of this to say I know how to do my job and I’m dam good at it.

As well as I feel like I have developed myself as a person to be more hospitable and overall kinder I feel I am a much better person and more than ready for this role. And now that  I have had far more HC (SCO19) and LC (PD) experience sense my last COL application I feel I am more confident,  prepared and ready to take this COL spot and I hope you feel the same further more I feel I have made many great relationships on the server and I feel I am a good part of the community. If you know me you would know the only time I apply for things like this is when I’m ready and I feel that I am ready and if I’m not I would plead for any of you please help me with any constructive criticism‘s or anything that can help me along the way. I appreciate you all for reading and have a good day

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  yes 

43765DAA-8242-48D1-83DA-2E6965846F3E.jpeg

776B58BB-0A4D-4A84-A010-1C373325B9F3.jpeg

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

+Support 

Active

Professional

Nice guy

Good at helping people

Never had a bad experience with him even on my worst days

Has been at his rank for a long time

Tayson I feel really deserves this promotion due to the reasons above, He is well ready and I can't stand to see MAJ Tayson Terry anymore.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Herrman said:

+Support 

Active

Professional

Nice guy

Good at helping people

Tayson I feel really deserves this promotion due to the reasons above, He is well ready and I can't stand to see MAJ Tayson Terry anymore.

Good Luck!

Edited by MJTHEOG
  • Like 1

Retired_Signature.png?ex=6622666c&is=662

On 1/28/2022 at 12:34 AM, Herrman said:

+Support 

Active

Professional

Nice guy

Good at helping people

• Like 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

On 1/27/2022 at 6:34 PM, Herrman said:

+Support 

Active

Professional

Nice guy

Good at helping people

• Like 1
  • Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali