1. 1. Should Spoon be Allowed to Become LT

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:  Lieutenant

In-Game Name:  Spoon

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:516348201

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Don't have the exact time but it has definitely been longer than 3 months. 

What time zone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): The reason that I believe I should be allowed to be a Lieutenant within the Police Department is for many reasons. For one, I used to be a Captain in the PD a while back and was what I would consider a role model for the position. Due to that previous experience, I believe I can help the Police Department flourish and get its mojo back. I would say that I have an above-average reputation within the community so this would allow lower-ranking members to feel comfortable coming to me for help and questions that may arise while on the job. My activity on the server is steadily increasing to almost being on every day at all points in the day. I am at least a Supervisor+ in almost all departments that I am in which helps in the fact that I would be able to support any member in need and respond accordingly to anything that may or may not arise while on duty.  I've done my best to always be there for OFCs and even Cadets when I get around to training them. I am somebody that can be sought for help on and off the job, in or out of the game. Overall I believe I can be a good asset to this department primarily due to how helpful I am to anyone and everyone that may come along even despite their reputation. Personally, I try to see the good in people even when everyone else only sees bad, and I believe due to this feature of mine allows for a more non-biased perspective on other players which in the long term can really help them mature on the server.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

14 hours ago, Vader said:

+Support 

Command experiences

Active

Mature

Professional

Trusted

Good Luck 🥄 

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

On 1/25/2022 at 11:31 PM, Vader said:

+Support 

Command experiences

Active

Mature

Professional

Trusted

Good Luck 🥄 

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali