[REDACTED] aka Lily NT33's Officer Application.

Littlest Pogchamp

What is your in game name? Lily

What is your SteamID? Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97011427

What is your current rank? SFC

How long have you been in Nova? 2 weeks or so

How will you assist command with this rank?
I will use my rank to ensure that the NCO's are hosting enough tryouts to grow nova, and host tryouts myself when necessary, i will be able to help command with trainings and sims, and help with documents if needed. I will be online and active frequently which will allow the enlisted to have role models and leaders in the battalion.

Why do you want to become an Officer? 
I wish to help grow nova into a more active and lively battalion, i really enjoy nova as a battalion so i hope to contribute to the growth and progress of it as a whole.

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 
Yes, i was an officer in DT, Purge, and 501st.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? 
To lead the battalion in missions, ensure the NCO's are doing their duties, and to set an example for the enlisted and NCO's to follow.

What qualifies you to be an officer?
I have plenty of experience in command, and play actively. I have a lot of passion for the battalion as a whole and will do my best to ensure its growth.

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period?
Yes!

+\- support 

Only reason this isn't a full on + is cause some of the questions on here were barely answered and could have gone into great length on them. However everything about Lily is solid Officer Quilty. Really the app is the only - here 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

4 minutes ago, Darth Zefer said:

+\- support 

Only reason this isn't a full on + is cause some of the questions on here were barely answered and could have gone into great length on them. However everything about Lily is solid Officer Quilty. Really the app is the only - here 

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

7 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+\- support 

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

Denied

Unfortunately Nova Command doesn't believe you are fit to skip the ranks as of now.

Please wait 1 week before applying for the position again.

Godspeed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png