• +1

This poll is closed to new votes

Cammins Officer App

What is your name?  Cammin

What is your rank?  SF EP GSO Cammin 6784

How long have you been a NCO?  8 Days 

What rank are you applying for?  Officer/Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why? 0 Strikes

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? I believe that i am a mature person when i need to be. I can be strict however i do think that everyone makes mistakes and that sometimes you dont need to be strict to make sure everyone understands. I am a good listener and love helping people with any problems they have. As i have shown during my time on sf and as a NCO that i am capable of hitting targets and doing my best to complete any task i have been given. I also have a good relationship with everyone is SF so i believe that they trust me. If i get this rank i will do everything to a high standard and will represent SF in a good way

What can you do to assist command with this rank? I can help with admin such as roster. I can do alot of sims and tryouts. ( 9 tryouts and 4 sims last week) I can help my fellow SF with everything they need. I can raise morale and make sure everyone has fun. While being respectful and following all the rules

What is the point of been a officer?  The point of being a officer is to represent SF, to make sure everyone is doing the right things and to make sure everyone in SF and outside of SF can come to us for help and to sort things out

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?  I would talk to them and make sure they stop doing that. And report the incident to someone higher up depend on the severity 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?  I agree

• Like 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

I fully endorse this application, they shown dedication & good communication skills.

They've taken the lead on events which has been successful - also was noted by command.

They've also improved they're dogfighting skills & have the skills to train other SF - his tryout log is amazing they also host great SIMS...

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

4 hours ago, guyt2030 said:

I fully endorse this application, they shown dedication & good communication skills.

They've taken the lead on events which has been successful - also was noted by command.

They've also improved they're dogfighting skills & have the skills to train other SF - his tryout log is amazing they also host great SIMS...

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

13 hours ago, guyt2030 said:

• Will locked this topic