SF EP GSC PC 0096 Officer App

MR PC

What is your name?  SF EP GSC PC 0096.

What is your rank?  EP.

How long have you been an NCO?  For a week or so this time around.

What rank are you applying for?  Officer if that's at all possible.

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why?  I haven't received any thus far.

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? (120 words)  

In my personal beliefs actions speak louder than words, I have shown what I can do and want to do for SF (Again), if this isn’t reason enough, I’ve also been apart of SF helping it out in the past, thus I wish to do the same again. I truly think that my valiant efforts and time thus far has been put to "SF" and i wish to put in more effort in fixing smaller issues that arise in the future regardless of the promotion or not promotion.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? (60 words)

I personally think i have a good standing with all the guys and gals on "SF" and think it less of control to forcing people in order and rather just asking, but back onto the question i am very truthful in my approach to situations and will speak clearly on issues that come up.

What is the point of been an officer? (50 words)

The point of being an officer is to control the team in events and take the charge towards the enemy, this is one point of it but is it also to take the time to know who’s in your team, their strengths and weaknesses always playing by the book when it comes to hardships like if a member gets into trouble.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him? (75 words)

I would be very upset if I was this happen Infront of me personally if somebody got entrusted with the officer role this is normally when you slowly settle down, but to the point I would personally ask his to calm his actions warn the NCOs not to follow him, if he continues having taken photos of the events take it up the chain of command.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

I fully understand and comply with this.

• Like 2

I whole heartedly support this application...

Great application - His words are backed up by continual dedication to the battalion I can attest to that.

I've done many an event with this SF & delegated decisions to MR PC of which he has rose to the occasion.

MR PC also gives a voice to the others & has always been honest with me of which I have always appreciated.

He's an asset to the team & raises morale - if theyre accepted it would be a good day for SF & the server in general.

• Like 1

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

+1 Litterly a champion 

• Like 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

• Will locked this topic