Body Guard Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

ICE

Do You Like This Idea/Would You Like To See This Be Add?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like This Idea/Would You Like To See This Be Add?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -
A new job to be introduced called "Body Guard", "Big Bouncer" or something similar.
The Job will be auto given a gun license (as they would be a trained licensed body guard by expectations)
This job could either be a level job or free job either works
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rules on this job would include the following
You May Not Base By Yourself (With the exception if you are protecting someones base you may own raidables in their base)
You may not do major crimes
You must have your name set to something like "Bouncer <Name> <Family Name/Player of Guarding>"
Up to 3 players on this job
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Any Pistol Any Suppressed Weapon, SMG’s or Semi-Automatic Rifles) - as the job would allow any of these weapons, SMT may choose to
use the loadout I thought would be great for the job or make your own. I have also chose a playermodel. (It is on the server)

The Loadout
tfa_csgo_p90 (P90)
tfa_csgo_p250 (P250)

Playermodel: models/player/guard_pack/guard_02.mdl
image.png.6ed46dadf31c66f22a8781b58fe527b6.png

Why should we add it? -  So people may hire other players to protect their bases

What are the advantages of having this? - More players willing to base because they have someone to protect their base, Players that are willing to help other players in exchange for money. Encourages players to help out new players

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals who would like to hire players to protect their base

Links to any content - N/A Nothing is Needed for this beside adding another job with some guns

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

37 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

change the PM to something thats already on the server to reduce the amount of shit on the server though

@Phili hope this will help your immersion

It is already on the server. Quote below ⬇️

13 hours ago, ICE said:

I have also chose a playermodel. (It is on the server)

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

18 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support 
cool idea and invites new players to base more

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

• Head Admin

-Support

While I find this to be an interesting concept and idea, I personally feel like this would be similar to the old PPO's of Great Lakeside. While it is not a bad idea at first, I personally don't feel like anyone will play on it regularly (similar to how the bank security officer jobs are right now).

Forklift_Signature.png

+support
yes

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+Support This allows new players to get to know other players on the server and work together and make new friends

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current