Should I become Staff?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Staff?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Billy S

What is your steam name?: BikiniBottomBich

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:157237863

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Previously Admin+ on a small community a few years back which I can't really remember much of, Previously a moderator for this server back then I was quite immature with my rank and had been removed from staffing I feel like I can be trusted with such rank now.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing back in August/September on this account I had previously played a while back on an older steam account though. (Total Time Played On This Account  https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1007331427 )

What date did you make your forums account? August 29th 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://gyazo.com/30c35cd6ee28ba142e3c95e510749fbc

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes many of times.

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the Trial Moderator rank again as for a start I only have 1 warn and I do not really plan on receiving any more during my time here. I am fairly active within the community with 656+ hours to my name, Being active is an essential part of becoming staff I would say. I would say I have good previous experience (Getting to Moderator on this server) as well so I know how to handle many of different situations that may come up, Yes I was previously removed for abusing my powers but since then I have matured and realised how wrong it was of me to do so. Another reason being I know the rules of the server like the palm of my hand so if I did hold the responsibility of being a Trial Moderator it's not as if I am uneducated about the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First of all I would bring them and jail them to make sure that they do not abuse anymore, I would then verbally warn them to stop cursing at me and let me explain the situation and if they did not listen I would ask in staff chat for a Moderator+ to gag them for the duration of the sit. I would then explain that they would be given a warn for mass RDM then explain that another staff member is going to issue a ban, I would then proceed to ask in admin chat for someone to ban them or request it on the forums.

+Support
Overall Mature & Professional
Active
Could be more active on the forums
Good Effort on App
Good Luck!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

22 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support
Active
Good Effort on App
Good Luck!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

22 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support
Active
Good Effort on App
Good Luck!

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC