Darby's Security Director Application

Darby

Darby's Security Director Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Darby be Security Director?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: 

Darby

What is your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:123748241

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: 

Lieutenant Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: 

Security Director

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: 

Astro

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

As a Security Director I would continue upholding the duties as a Security Officer but there is a great deal more as the Security Director. I would continue my activity and dedication towards both of these battalions for the foreseeable future. I will ensure that there is more simulations and tryouts that are being hosted by Security Officers and will raise the amount I am doing. I will continue the weekly goals & quota for Security Officers which will also assist in improving the battalions. I would ensure that we will continue to have dedicated, knowledgeable and active Security Officers to further improve both Shock & Death Troopers. I will ensure that members of both battalions are staying inline with their respective SOPs and answering any questions should they have any. I will be able to train new TSOs to the best of my ability which will ensure that they will have the knowledge and confidence to start their work and assist in making Shock & DT not only hit, but surpass their goals.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Although I have not been in the Security Specialty for too long, I know the rules, regulations and the people of Naval, Shock & DT like the back of my hand. I have been working with them for 2 weeks now and have had time to get to know everyone and show them how I perform. During trainings, I ensure that those who attend understand what they are doing and what is expected of them. Furthermore, if they have any questions I am able to answer them immediately. As I said in my Security Officer application, I am extremely dedicated towards Naval and since joining SO, I have also added Shock & DT to that list. As a Lt Commander and Security Officer, I believe that I have shown the leadership skills that are required as the Security Director and I will be able to use them to the best of my ability to not only ensure that Shock & DT are running smoothly, but also that SOs are continuing their hard work.

Why do you want this rank?:

Throughout my time playing ImperialRP, I have always been interested in both Shock and DT so I have been getting to know a few of their members for a while. Since becoming a Security Officer, that has grown immensely. I love DT, most notably hosting their selections as it is very interesting and is very fun. I also spend time with Shock, their members are amazing and I love to work with them. I wish to be able to not only take more responsibility but also be able to work closer with Shock & DT Command & Officer teams. I also want this rank so that I can make the Security Specialty the best it can be and work closely with Shock & DT Command to be able improve their respective battalions to the best of my ability.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

There are many duties as a Security Director. One of the purposes of the Security Director would be to complete the tasks that a Security Officer does as that is the most important objective whilst in the Security Specialty. The Security Director is to oversee and uphold security of their assigned ISD and ensuring that the Security Officers are completing weekly tasks. The Security Director is also to answer and solve any questions or issues that may arise from either members of Shock, DT or fellow SOs. Security Directors are also to update their assigned battalions roster and ensure that it is up to date with the correct information. 

+support

-active

-host DT and Shock tryouts often

-sets good examples for shock and naval

-good leader

-good luck

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

48 minutes ago, Blue Bird said:

+support

-active

-good leader

-good luck

Major +Support 

Support this man in anything great guy great friend recommend him for this positions completely and I know he will do well. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

10 hours ago, Blue Bird said:

+support

-active

-good leader

-good luck

I work with him in SF he does very well

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

13 hours ago, Blue Bird said:

+support

-active

-good leader

-good luck

Great guy I love him GL Darby

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

12 hours ago, Blue Bird said:

+support

-active

-good leader

-good luck

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

I support this application.

He's very active & he's dedicated - fair but firm Naval Officer.

When I joined Naval he took time to show me the ropes, they do great SIMS & always raises morale.

He's a good leader & takes the responsibilities seriously.

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

18 hours ago, Blue Bird said:

+support

-active

-good leader

-good luck

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 1/25/2022 at 2:20 AM, Blue Bird said:

+support

-active

-good leader

-good luck

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

On 1/24/2022 at 7:58 PM, Paisley Park said:

+support

-Very active

-Very engaged with Shock and DT, usually doing sims, posting them up or guarding with them. Ensuring that the people he's working with have something to do.

-Very casual, easy to talk to. I think he's fit for the role!

Good luck darby!

SO Lieutenant Pickle Moderator Gamemaster                                    

On 1/24/2022 at 8:20 PM, Blue Bird said:

+support

-active

-good leader

-good luck

Former Starfighter Vice Marshall

Reserved Starfighter Group Captain

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 1/24/2022 at 7:20 PM, Blue Bird said:

+support