should i be officer?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. should i be officer?

• yes
    • no

1: What's you're in-game name and rank: MC IRS MSG Pog 5105

2: What's your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:515720

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words): the reason why i should be a medical officer is i always love helping new people in medical and people that just joined the sever. another reason why i should be accepted into the medical officer team is i want to expaned medical and get more people new and old to the sever to join our regiment. the last reason why i should be a officer for Medical is i know lots of medical and its past do to me joining multiple times. those are the reason why i should be a Medical officer.

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words): the first reason why i should be trusted as a medical officer is i have a lot of knowledge wend it comes to medical and rules do to me being a previous senior mod in the sever. the other reason why i should be trusted as a medical officer is i was previous a Major in Medical so i would know a lot about what you should do and what you should not do. the last reason why i should be trusted as a medical officer is i am a very active person on the medical team and love the medical battalion. those are the reason why i should be trust as a medical officer.

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): what i will bring to the medical corps is bring more people in to our regiment and make them feel wecome and enjoy our regiment. another thing i will bring to the medical corps is help people that do not know the rules of medical or the rules of the sever and teach them what to do and what not to do. the last thing i want to bring to the medical corps is to make it not feel like a sub regiment and make it feel more important and help full to the other battalions. those are the things i will bring to the medical corps.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words): the reason why my application should be accepted instand of others is i was a Major in Medical corps once before and i know how to lead a group of people wend needed. another reason why my application should be accepted over others is because i always keep helping people and i truly love medical and i want to help it improve medical. another reason why my application should be accepted i want to improve my leader ship skills by joining officer and helping new people with there leader ship skills too. those are the reasons why i should my application should be accepted over others.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): yes i do have a warn it was for RDA in February.

Edited by pog.

〖ImperialRP and SCP RP 〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps DPD LTCOL , Senior Moderator, DT SGT DL7, GM VIII, SF CSO FL,  CI RND SVA MBIO || Current: CI FTO SFC Saul, D5 PFC|| PhD in eye

• Zug locked this topic