Aussie's reasons why larry from Clash Royale needs to be nerfed

Aussie GL

Let's face it larry the skeleton is a very good card it spawns larry and 2 of his brother's but it need's to be nerfed, I've watched some tiktoks about clash royale and stubbled upon larry taking out P.E.K.K.A, Mega Knight, E Giant, E bards, miner, skeleton army, log Yes you heard me LOG the card that is feared by many troops.
Larry's stats are 67 Damage, 67 hitpoints, Targets ground, Melee short, Damage per second 67, hit speed 1 sec, count x3 (His 2 other brothers)
Now other reason's why larry needs to be nerfed
1. Can kill E Giant in a second
2. One Hit's towers
3. Is a common
4. short to the point you won't see him and he will punch your balls with his boney hands
5. cost's 1 elixer
6. Larry
7. Has a hot mum
8. has 2 brother's fighting with him
9. even using 56 Elixer can't kill him
10. Solos clash of clans
BONUS. he's just too powerful
Those we're my reason's why larry should be nerfed I hope you enjoyed and I shall contact supercell to nerf larry

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

"im just playing clash royale" - Aussie 

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

If I remember correct, he had a cool trailer for him so that counteracts any and all points you have made, in fact, I think he should be buffed because his trailer/ a video I saw of him once was pretty cool.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

7 minutes ago, Meridian said:

If I remember correct, he had a cool trailer for him so that counteracts any and all points you have made, in fact, I think he should be buffed because his trailer/ a video I saw of him once was pretty cool.

I believe you should show me this video, if you do not your opinion is greatly invaild like super invalid such as aids

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

7 minutes ago, Aussie GL said:

I believe you should show me this video, if you do not your opinion is greatly invaild like super invalid such as aids

Of course, I have done my research and here is the video of Larry being pretty cool, so cool that I cried and pooped a little. 

1 minute ago, Meridian said:

Of course, I have done my research and here is the video of Larry being pretty cool, so cool that I cried and pooped a little. 

This is another reason larry needs a nerf, he is stronger then he was before

Just now, Aussie GL said:

This is another reason larry needs a nerf, he is stronger then he was before

But nerfing him after the story arc he went through would make him pointless, especially after that time he fought that one guy! Plus if you nerf him his hardships would seem less important and who knows what affect that might have on the political situation of ancient rome? Larry earned his power through blood, and through glory, to take said power from him would be beyond evil! some, might even say it would be, kind of cringe...

8 minutes ago, Meridian said:

But nerfing him after the story arc he went through would make him pointless, especially after that time he fought that one guy! Plus if you nerf him his hardships would seem less important and who knows what affect that might have on the political situation of ancient rome? Larry earned his power through blood, and through glory, to take said power from him would be beyond evil! some, might even say it would be, kind of cringe...

Miner is the second best card, even if we nerf larry miner will still be second

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 9:13 AM, Bulborb said:

3 Skeletons do more damage than 4 miners 

Little late but how about you 3 Skeletons do more damage than 4 miners some females

is larry the three skeleton dudes that absolutely destroyed my sparky?

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

dude nerf miner is broken

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 1/23/2022 at 5:13 PM, Bulborb said:

3 Skeletons do more damage than 4 miners 

nerf miner

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg