Spaghetti's Medical Officer Application

Spaghetti

Should I become A Medical Officer  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become A Medical Officer

• Yes
    • No

=========================================================================================================

Spaghetti's 69th Medical Corps Officer Application

1: What's you're in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC RCCS CSM Bub 2512): Sergeant First Class Spaghetti

2: What's your timezone?: CST UTC-06:00

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:53795221

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words):  The reason why I should become an officer is that with my past experience as an ex. Medical Commander, I will provide the proper leadership and community skills required to become a valuable officer. Along with my past experience I have collected well over 1100 hours on the server and have taken up previously the role of Senior Moderator which in turn allows me to handle situations with zero bias and in the proper manner. With my extensive understanding and knowledge of both Medical SOP and server MOTD, I am more than certified to take the position of medical officer.

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words): I believe that I should be trusted as a medical officer on the basis that I have 1100 hours played on this server and have 0 active warns. I have previously been in medical as a commander and have proven myself to be dedicated and trusted for the purposes of medical. I can not say for sure that my prior experience is a valid argument to explain my trustworthiness, it is through the reader themself to believe me in my claim. I can say that I have been entrusted with the research rank of Deputy Director and have proven serious dedication to both my sub-battalion and main battalion.

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): As previously stated I am a former medical commander and have accumulated 1100 hours of total playtime on this server. Through that time I have accumulated valuable knowledge and experience in leading a battalion. In running a battalion I have helped create many documents and changes to the battalion that are still in effect today. I am always looking for new and innovative ways to make RP more fun for both medical and the rest of the server. I have taught future generations of command members, and wish to keep doing so as long as I possibly can. And by doing this simple act I will have fulfilled my duty as an officer of medical.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words):  I should be accepted over other applications because I bring hours of experience no NCO could provide. I am a believer that the reason people either leave regiments or even leave the server is due to a lack of connection and direction.  A connection that can easily be formed with a bit of fun and direction. I also think I should be accepted because I can actually help medical become and larger and more prosperous regiment. I have put serious dedication into this battalion (Joining from hour 1) and will never find a better battalion to join. I wish to only help medical better even though we have a lacking officer core.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): Zero staff warns to date

=========================================================================================================

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

• Zug locked this topic