Project "Defection" [FINAL PROTOTYPE]

scotched

Project "Defection" 2.0 Prototype

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is Project "Defection" 2.0 prototype, project 3.0 is now official and made new copies.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lead Researcher: Freyja

Researcher Assistant(s): N/A

Test Subject(s): Donut

Experiments Name: Project "Defection"

Targeted Results: To make the complete memory of a very skilled Rebel to forget everything for who he worked for so that we can make him one with the Empire in a very easy way. This can be very easy to recruit very skilled rebels, instead of executing them because of there loyalty to the Rebellion.

Actual Results: The results came successful! 

Procedures Performed: Procedures Performed: Told the patient to write everything important/memories on a paper, once done we would put him under anesthesia. I told my Supervisor what was going to happen and I injected him with project "Defection" 1.1 prototype. Once done I woke him up. After that Wolfe sent him to Brazil.

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.