Steam Name: Nursing Home For Sex Offenders

Ingame Name: Nursing Home For Sex Offenders

SteamID: 76561198158306559

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Comm Eternity 1K-1

Reason for Ban: Go play another server

Dispute: I said the admins suck

Dear Gaminglight,

Over 8 months ago, I was permanently banned from the PoliceRP server. I believe I said something along the lines of, "The admins on this server suck". At the time I meant this in a joking way but I know that doesn't matter and I am very sorry to any staff members that I offended by saying this. I do believe I deserve a second chance because I have matured over that span of time and will not repeat these actions, but that is completely up to you.

Thanks,

Nursing Home For Sex Offenders

Edited by Nursing Home For Sex Offenders

30 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-you gave no reason on why you deserve a second chance lmao

yo pfp also kinda scary

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

@MiniEpic What did you want me to do? Not admit to my faults and completely lie about my perspective at the time of committing the action? At the time I thought it was a joke. I know now that it was stupid, but that's what happened, not sure how you want me to appeal a ban without stating what happened. You act like me admitting to what happened is some gotcha moment.

+Support

Personally, I believe it doesn't matter if he lists his faults. All he did was say one sour thing, since then he has apologized, hopefully matured. His deserving of a second chance is apparent. He is being honest, sometimes you have a bad time on the server, you may say something you might regret. At the end of the day we all make mistakes and are all human. Don't get me wrong some situations don't deserve a second chance. But this is one of those situations where it is provoked. This whole incident happened 6 months ago and under a since then demoted smt. I hope all of you can reconsider your response to this, (mostly) everyone deserves a second chance.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

@Respecter of Women Big BenI don't see my replies as argumentative, I'm simply replying. The fact that they were insinuating that me admitting to my mistake was a bad thing just threw me off. Also, glad we are basing things on my name and profile picture rather than my appeal.

5 minutes ago, Nursing Home For Sex Offenders said:

@Respecter of Women Big BenI don't see my replies as argumentative, I'm simply replying. The fact that they were insinuating that me admitting to my mistake was a bad thing just threw me off. Also, glad we are basing things on my name and profile picture rather than my appeal.

Okay, aside from your name + pfp + argumentative nature, you also have 11 warns mostly for ARDM and you were banned by the manager of the server at the time.

image.thumb.png.0726d835dd3648e416e4c3981df9bd95.png

Based on your warn page alone you do not seem like a player we would want around.

-Support As from your piror warns you have dissed players and lied to staff in the past which is why unless I see a very good reason I won't be +supporting it

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png