1 member has voted

1. 1. Applicant Decision

• Granted
    • Denied

1: What's you're in-game name and rank: MC IRS SGM Marc 7017

2: What's your time zone?: EST

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:230094598

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words): 

I would like to become a medical officer in order to further stretch my reach and abilities in the imperial medical community. 

Being able to run SIMS as an officer would allow me to have better control to an extent over the operation and to further my skill set.

Being on the server now since November I have been have been having a good time and i think becoming a an officer would be fun especially since I'm almost CSM and cant be promoted anymore as a non commissioned officer.

"True power can come only to those who embrace the transformation."

- Darth Revan.

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words): 

Trust is an sacred possession given to you by others you work with and admire. All I can do to hope that you trust me is by the relationships that have been built over the last couple months and the character to that which you know of me. I have only been arrested for role playing purposes and have a great relationship with the DT's. I have only had one admin sit and that was a joke sit that resulted in the other party to be warned in a false report. These are all the reasons as of now that I can give you for trusting me.

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words):

I bring the best gift of all, a child's laughter. I am also a pretty active player and I am able to stay on at the later times of the night. I would be able to run SIMS which would allow for more activities for medical personal when others are not around. Ill also be able to bring medical more attention by hosting tryouts as often as possible, increasing the overall size of medical activity.  I'm a pretty positive guy also and pretty patient when it comes to training new players to gmod. In the state of medical chaos I can also attempt to bring it to order.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words):

Unlike other applicants I will do the work and deliver exceptional results to the Imperial Medical Corps. Unlike other applicants I will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the Officers. Unlike other applicants I possess a combination of skills and experience that make me stand out. Hiring me will make your life easier and the other guy will want to try harder in the future to get this spot. All the reasons I have given to you now and in the last four-hundred words are all the reasons why you should accept me first.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): No

Edited by Lord Wiggles

+ Support

- Good answers

- Awesome person

- Would make an amazing 2LT

- Zero staff warns

Question 7 has only 97 words but it's not a big deal.

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

• Zug locked this topic