staff report against PureNard falsey warning and also supporting a homophobic person giving me warn insted- Denied

shugokirep70

Your In-game: shugokirep70

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:637831767

The admin's name in-game:PureNard

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do: accused me of being a homophobic and warning me for it 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): screen shot will be linked

What do you believe should happen to the admin: demotion

Any extra information: i was reported for rdm by wtf after he killed me then tried to again he kept attempting to so i kept killing him he called me trash and a fag
he reported me for rdm and i was bought to a sit where i stated he called me a fag , im openly gay but its still ofensive to which i then crashed i reconnected and the original admin that had the sit crashed the manager ignuts purenad proceeded to make a new sit and warned me for rdmx3 was never rdm
and homophobia x1 even though i wasnt homophobic and i hope this forums isnt i feel personaly offended of getting called a homophobic being gay myself and will turn this into a LGBT+ report if i need to

i was informed he goes by as Pure aswell

Yes the homophobia i agree should be removed it was a mistake on my part i didn't look deep enough into it but for the RDM it was all instigated by him tho he said the user(named wtf) was using VC at the time so no logs could of picked up the part about user being homophobic, < he was banned by homophobia trying to type an example in another sit

Was sent this by ignis as some may see its a little blurryScreenshot_105.png

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

-Support

Seems like a minor accident, mods aren't perfect. Sometimes they make the wrong decision but thats not demotion worthy. Pure has always been a good person and is well respected, he is command in 2 branches such as RnD and Nu7 leading to him being a trusted member in the community. Even if all you said is true, there is no evidence leading to it being voided.   On top of that, this should begin in a warn appeal linked here.      https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/512-report-center/

And on top of that theres this.

image.png.e5b3f692efd2a6fb7249d450233cf79d.png

oofwill2.png

4 hours ago, Pure said:

Yes the homophobia i agree should be removed it was a mistake on my part

Nah, you did everything right here, he shouldn’t have used that type of language. “Don’t expect not to be stabbed being a homo”? Really? That’s straight up homophobia. 

Just the same as we don’t allow people who claim to be black use the n word, we don’t allow gay people to use that type of language because we do not know and because it’s toxic as fuck anyways. The only thing Pure did wrong here was not issue you a ban which I believe should be fixed by SMT once they see this report.

-Support on any punishment to Pure here

+Support on the week ban that would normally be issued for incidents like this. 

Edit: Didn’t realize Pure said he was already banned by auto system. Regardless, the warn was justified and necessary so my opinion above still stands.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

43 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Edit: Didn’t realize Pure said he was already banned by auto system. Regardless, the warn was justified and necessary so my opinion above still stands.

Wasn't him it was the reporter who was banned he was typing out an example of what he said and console auto banned him for a week

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

Nah, you did everything right here, he shouldn’t have used that type of language. “Don’t expect not to be stabbed being a homo”? Really? That’s straight up homophobia. 

Just the same as we don’t allow people who claim to be black use the n word, we don’t allow gay people to use that type of language because we do not know and because it’s toxic as fuck anyways. The only thing Pure did wrong here was not issue you a ban which I believe should be fixed by SMT once they see this report.

This.

54 minutes ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

Im going to be honest saying the word "Homo" Which is literately a shortened version of homosexual isn't homophobic by that same coin saying "This is gay" is homophobia

No, he was saying was homophobic was him saying "Don't expect not to be stabbed being a homo". In other words, telling him that he's going to be stabbed for being homosexual.

Edited by Piller

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

After reading the replies I made a decision

-Support on Pure being punished

+Support for you to be unbanned

Overall the situation was funky and Pure made a mistake like we all do.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

17 minutes ago, Flixy said:

After reading the replies I made a decision

-Support on Pure being punished

+Support for you to be unbanned

Overall the situation was funky and Pure made a mistake like we all do.

yeah i thought this was closed already to be honest for clarification i was pissed off i got called a homophobic so i asid that in discord which i regret

and i was saying due to the member calling me a fag dont expect me not to kill you 'him' for being homophobic towards me 

i spoke to igninis ingame and he said it was his mistake in the first place didnt understand it like the staff above

23 minutes ago, Piller said:

This.

No, he was saying was homophobic was him saying "Don't expect not to be stabbed being a homo". In other words, telling him that he's going to be stabbed for being homosexual.

read one i just quoted

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

read the one above this one with explination 

3 hours ago, oofWill said:

-Support

Seems like a minor accident, mods aren't perfect. Sometimes they make the wrong decision but thats not demotion worthy. Pure has always been a good person and is well respected, he is command in 2 branches such as RnD and Nu7 leading to him being a trusted member in the community. Even if all you said is true, there is no evidence leading to it being voided.   On top of that, this should begin in a warn appeal linked here.      https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/512-report-center/

And on top of that theres this.

image.png.e5b3f692efd2a6fb7249d450233cf79d.png

it was a scuffed mistake made by missunderstanding and i was pissed off and did it with out thinking still regretting it