Mxkeyy Nu7 Application

Mxkeyy

In Game Name: Mxkeyy
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:516718996

Discord Name (Bread#0001): Mxkeyy#9346

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): today

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): The server was recommended to me by a friend of mine who suggested that it was quite an enjoyable experience. That same friend also expressed that your branch (Nu7) is the perfect place for me to start as he feels I would get along with the current roster of members and that it would fit what i'm looking for in an RP experience better than other jobs. I believe that I would become a welcomed member of your branch. Thank you for considering my application for Nu7 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Gommah

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Piller locked this topic