Kush's Resignation

Kush

Well, it’s time to say goodbye. I have joined the server in September of 2021. Got inspired by my friends to play on the server and I have enjoyed it. I joined Research and GENSEC and have been enjoying the experience. Got up to the rank of SR and applied for command just before the deadline of a research command application. I still remember my nervous heart when I am playing Battlefield 5 with my friends as the application was been looking through. Unfortunately, I didn’t get accepted but got in on the next try. So the moral of the story is always try another time if you didn’t succeed the first time lol. I have been through a lot of fun and stupidity on the server. I have been enjoying it after recently I felt an extreme burnout. So I decided to resign. It’s been a very fun time in all the branches I joined. 

To everyone that I met on research and the server: I hope you guys keep doing your best and have fun.

Congarts Moonrose to HOR. Hope Research will improve under you.

Edited by Kush
  • Gaminglight Love 4

I'll miss you Kush, it was good as it lasted, hope to see you back someday, Wish You The Best, Good Bless ya Kush.

• Gaminglight Love 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Don't reapply to resign it will get denied (love yeah Kush goodluck!)

Edited by Super_Smitty

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17