AFK Suggestion! - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

KoG Runey

What you want to see? - Maybe make it where you earn like a BF Knife key for being afk for a certain amount of time being AFK on server. I.e. AFK for 4 hours = 1 BF Knife Key

Why should we add it? - May have more people stay AFK on the server boosting our player count.

What are the advantages of having this? - Possibly Boosting server player count.

Who is it mainly for? - Gaming Light server / Community

Links to any content - Jimmy should have access to edit stuff like this! 

First

+Support 
More ways to get keys yes

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+ support

i agree but it should be throughout a longer period due to the number of credits it really costs on the store and afking for 20 hours on the server gives you 1 credit. so i would say something like the same amount of time it takes to get a store credit

SRT 1LT | UMC Management LVL 8

"A new day means a new beginning, forget about the past and focus on the future."

1 hour ago, King said:

+Support 

- But I would make It 8 Hours Instead of 4

Haha electricity bills go AAAĄ̷̛̼̦̮̫̞̺̮̱̱̳̣̦̏̅̓̂͋̆͐̾̒̽̄̔̽̓̌̆͋̌̍̒̂́̈́̀̂͗̂̓͂̊̓̒́̄͐̒͘͘͠͝͠A̶̗̭̯̠͙͕̬̘͉̗̤̬̗͑̈̄͂̃̇̀̽̃̃͐̐͘̚͠͝͝Ā̶̛̰̭͍̯̠͕̻͖̱̗̰͚͓͕͓͓͙͙͉͇̝͉̈̌̾̀̽̑͑̍͐̾̅̆̽̆͗̾͒̎̈̈́̕͝͝͠͠A̸̡̧̛̞͎̖̗̻̰͉̝͇͈̘̟͍͚̰̲̪̳̜̤͍̮̗͍̖͉̗̗̦̘̬̺̝̥̮̱̠̖͎̻̮͖̞̻̦̥̲͂̏͊̂͊̌̋͒̽̊͌͛͂́̓́̋́͒̅̈́͗͆̀͆̂́͊̋̏́͒͐̅̄̒̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

-Support

I say this because when you are AFK you do get credits which should already be an incentive to wanna AFK! 

That is just my opinion but it seems that everyone wants it so why not.

• Dislike 1

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

+Support like I said with the other AFK job suggestion this would have also an added reason to AFK on the server

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current