The Power Of [REDACTED]

STONKSMAN

On 1/25/2022 at 2:20 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

I have had events get blocked off by D4 and G9 and whenever someone interacts with us they get minigunned down. (Blood printer and pandoras box event) 

Simple solution, if they gun any foundation personnel down, call them a traitor and gun them down. I don't care who they are or what clearance they are, if they are using their power to ruin fun, then they shouldn't have that power.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

10 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

Simple solution, if they gun any foundation personnel down, call them a traitor and gun them down. I don't care who they are or what clearance they are, if they are using their power to ruin fun, then they shouldn't have that power.

very tru few kno dis

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 1/31/2022 at 2:57 AM, balloonhail4979 said:

The US has entered the chat... SOMEONE SAY OIL

XD

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 1/21/2022 at 9:48 AM, STONKSMAN said:

gladiators arent redacted????? i have been killed on the spot for saying their names though? i was told that gladiators are redacted hence why they arent allowed to speak and whatnot

Very delayed but can you please let me know which G9 killed you for that as even when we had the redaction confusion KOS was never allowed

- GH3

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

11 hours ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

Very delayed but can you please let me know which G9 killed you for that as even when we had the redaction confusion KOS was never allowed

- GH3

Yeah man.  To my knowledge, the only groups allowed to even call a KOS for [REDACTED] reasons is RRH (And D4? Im pretty sure them too).  Even then, theres only a few circumstances where it's allowed.  Mainly, prevention of [REDACTED] information being leaked or attacking level 5+ people.  Or because you smell bad.  take a shower ❤️