The Power Of [REDACTED]

STONKSMAN

ay, so im just putting this here to sorta vent or something i guess, feel free to criticise or whatever on the post but here are my thoughts.

so, jobs that are redacted, (coldsilver,E4,RRH,gladiators etc) somehow feel like they can act like total assholes all the time for no reason, like, this may be controversial in a way but i feel like SCP:RP is sorta becoming a big competition to see who can get the most power over the general playerbase, this in the way people act once they get a whitelist to a redacted job, we get it, you have power and you are super secret and whatnot, but please, to all the level 5s and 4s whatever, please just dont use that power to be an ass to everyone you meet.

the reason i posted this is because lately im seeing way too many people with these jobs talk to people like shit and disrespect everyone, if its in RP i can understand it but when you are just purposely disrespecting people it shows a bad image to yourself, especially when new players join and they dont understand what redacted is, have some lenience for the newer players and help them learn instead of punishing them pleaseeeeeeeeee

also just a final note, STF D4 [REDACTED] KA7, you are cringe.

(this is a friendly joke please dont [REDACTED] me into a [REDACTED] [REDACTED] with a [REDACTED] please, ill do anything, i would even be willing to [REDACTED] your [REDACTED]

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

From the Foundation's standpoint, the only ones that are redacted are D4 and RRH. E4 is CI, so not redacted to Foundation. Gladiators are level 4 and are not redacted, just like HTF (formally HSU). If people are abusing their status, I'd report them to their command.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

22 minutes ago, STONKSMAN said:

this is a friendly joke

arent jokes supposed to be funny

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Piller said:

From the Foundation's standpoint, the only ones that are redacted are D4 and RRH. E4 is CI, so not redacted to Foundation. Gladiators are level 4 and are not redacted, just like HTF (formally HSU). If people are abusing their status, I'd report them to their command.

gladiators arent redacted????? i have been killed on the spot for saying their names though? i was told that gladiators are redacted hence why they arent allowed to speak and whatnot

RETIRED

4 minutes ago, STONKSMAN said:

gladiators arent redacted????? i have been killed on the spot for saying their names though? i was told that gladiators are redacted hence why they arent allowed to speak and whatnot

Not unless something has privately changed in the 5-6 days since I've spoken to Colt/05.

• Like 1

Simply ignore them, most of them can't really command you unless you're in there branch to my knowledge, I know this is the case for RRH. And don't say names cause then they shoot ya. As for the disrespect, take that to the HCMD/SF branch leads.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

On 1/21/2022 at 10:17 PM, Meridian said:

Simply ignore them, most of them can't really command you unless you're in there branch to my knowledge, I know this is the case for RRH. And don't say names cause then they shoot ya. As for the disrespect, take that to the HCMD/SF branch leads.

Well its different for some RRH

Guardians - Global WO

Analyst/Engineer - I believe whatever rank they are in their branch

But yea personally I dont like the idea of SF's getting special treatment it would be awesome if they just had privilege's of doing more redacted things rather then having huge rank equivalences and power. 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/21/2022 at 3:18 PM, STONKSMAN said:

somehow feel like they can act like total assholes

Honestly sometimes things come off colder than they should since most SF cant speak you cant hear the tone in their voice so something very normal can come off wrong

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

14 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

Guardians - Global WO

Yeah I forgot about RRH, but even then they shouldn't really be commanding unless they absolutely need to, I haven't found a  reason in which i've had to command anyone yet.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

6 hours ago, Meridian said:

Yeah I forgot about RRH, but even then they shouldn't really be commanding unless they absolutely need to, I haven't found a  reason in which i've had to command anyone yet.

There have been times where I lock down an area for a VIP to do a test or something and I use MTF to guard. If it doesn’t affect a test or guard I wouldn’t see the need too.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

21 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

Well its different for some RRH

Guardians - Global WO

Analyst/Engineer - I believe whatever rank they are in their branch

But yea personally I dont like the idea of SF's getting special treatment it would be awesome if they just had privilege's of doing more redacted things rather then having huge rank equivalences and power. 

On 1/22/2022 at 3:17 AM, Meridian said:

Same ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

1 hour ago, The Gaming Goat said:

I have had events get blocked off by D4 and G9 and whenever someone interacts with us they get minigunned down. (Blood printer and pandoras box event) 

That's like an instant warn.

On 1/23/2022 at 9:10 AM, Dick Grayson said:

nah I HEARD OIL

Did Someone say oil?!? i'm asking for a friend we come from Mil-RP 

• Laughing 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

7 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

NAH I HEARD OIL 

THAT SHIT MINE 

also yeah some things come off worse than others and some people power trip but you can report them NAMES ARE ON ROSTER for a reason bozo

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

On 1/26/2022 at 7:02 PM, Dick Grayson said:
On 1/26/2022 at 11:36 AM, balloonhail4979 said:

NAH I HEARD OIL 

THAT SHIT MINE 

NO THAT SHIT MINE, IM THE IRS

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

The US has entered the chat... SOMEONE SAY OIL

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current