What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:550171586

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

High Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

Throughout the time of which I had been in SF as a Second Flight Lieutenant, I believe I have achieved the task of spreading a respectable community, a fun one and as well as keeping moral of the Star Fighter Enlisted Corp as high as I could possible ask for. The period in which I focused on, would mainly be towards the end of my Star Fighter corps career, and that is that I wanted to bring respect, and hunger to strive for better in the starfighter corps, and that is the main moral of why I joined the Star Fighter officer corps in the first place. Every branch can do better, then what they already are and they must strive to be better then any other battalion, but not as an opposition, but as a key component of the development of your battalion, and the empire itself. The respect, and strive which pushed me in the star fighter corps, is what I can bring to improve in the branch itself. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Though, as a person you may not know me, but I can bring trust in this position with loyalty, and the strive to work as hard as possible for the naval high command, and as well as the enlisted of the galactic empire. The Idea is not just to push for yourself, and as well as your higherups to be promoted, rather to push for the entire organization itself, with the key concept of hard work. That in mind, if experiences that I faced in SF, would show me how you must gain trust of the enlisted, and your command. These components must happen at the same time, you must construct friendships and I believe I had grew many in the starfighter corps itself. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I want to bring the strive of hard work, respect and as well as to the strive of a battalion to be stronger, better and smarter then other battalions. To be given the rank, is to uphold the responsibility of the image of your battalion, and that Is what I believe I can bring in, as an aviation officer. I want to focus on not just developing myself, but constructing others up so that they can one day become officers, and possibly command and not just that, but to be respectful of others no matter who they are, what rank they are, and what battalion they are in. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I understand. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The purpose of me being assigned towards the branch, is to develop the experiences, respect and as well as strive for others. You must always fight for others, in which would be considered weaker then you are, and you must defend the battalion no matter of what case happens. The purpose of being assigned to the branch, is the continuous development of others, and as well as yourself as you can be better then any other person, if you put hard work, effort and as well as respect to what you do, which is the purpose of being handed this assignment. The job of being an aviation officer, is to oversee the work of SF and not just to work aside them, but to make them as your family and treat them with the same respect which you would want to be treated with. The overseeing of the battalion, would be focused on the development of other enlisted, and as well as to grow activity within itself rather then it to be independently growing, with no supervision being handed, and or any form of respect towards the enlisted in the battalion, which you must uphold if you are to oversee this battalion. 

+ support 

- Fantastic application

- might be new to Naval but looks like he would be a good Aviation Officer 

- looks like a guy who would put effort into helping SF grow

- pluse from what I've seen there is only one other AO so they could us the extra help. 

Over all as a Former CAO you get my approval in the AO department 

Good luck 👍

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- Fantastic application

- pluse from what I've seen there is only one other AO so they could us the extra help. 

Good luck 👍

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

5 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- Fantastic application

Good luck 👍

11 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- Fantastic application

Good luck 👍

Good Luck!

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

17 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- Fantastic application

Good luck 👍

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 1/21/2022 at 1:38 PM, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- Fantastic application

Good luck 👍

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Zug locked this topic