1. 1. Should he?

• Yes
    • No

Your name: Wesss

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Wesss#8746

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 493912757817573386

Which discord server were you banned on? Imp

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? Advertainment 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Overall I am sorry for what I did I was an active member in the past and would like to be again. At the time I was childish and annoyed about something that happened I've personally had a lot of fun on the server currently having like 7 weeks and darth. Altogether I would like to be unbanned and feel like what I did was not much of a big deal I'm sorry and want to be active again.

Edited by Wesss

+Support

- If all you did was advertise then I feel like you should be unbanned because you seem to know what you have done was wrong. However if you do it again or are seen doing so, you should not be able to appeal your ban in the future. Everyone makes mistakes, I hope you learnt not to do it again.

- Pretty loyal member if they have 7 weeks in game and darth. (Not on the server so i can not check if this is true.)

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

4 minutes ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support

- If all you did was advertise then I feel like you should be unbanned because you seem to know what you have done was wrong. However if you do it again or are seen doing so, you should not be able to appeal your ban in the future. Everyone makes mistakes, I hope you learnt not to do it again.

- Pretty loyal member if they have 7 weeks in game and darth. (Not on the server so i can not check if this is true.)

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 1/13/2022 at 1:54 PM, SilonMist said:

Community is what makes this place great. You got it bro.

55 minutes ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

1 hour ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

- Moved to the correct section - 

Follow this format to be considered for an unban, discord ID is mandatory.

Your name:

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706):

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 

Which discord server were you banned on?

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?

- Support 

Was just banned and shows no intent on coming back seriously after saying to myself he just here to minge and he hates the server

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel