Keegan's Resignation

Keegan

Is Roxanne Wolf from FNAF hot?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is Roxanne Wolf from FNAF hot?

• Yes
    • Very hot

Keegan's Resignation! These past few months have been great; however, I am leaving now. Message me if you want to keep in touch, I guess!

Bop: SMT Bop! One of the best Generals despite having only been in Army for 5 days when getting HC 😎 

Rice: I know what you did.

Nimo: Bro you’re literally named after a fish.

Ducks: You’re great to talk with and have had some great impacts on the server overall. Get Palpatine bro.

Chico: Very funny man, kinda sus. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4Q9qzslSBiWAk/d1337NZL37hg

Bear: You deserve to go places man. You’re a great guy, future SHC?

Bon: British man, show me your shed already dude.

Nebel and Goat: Future Generals?!?!? 

Miyo: Good luck with 501st!

Cloudzz: Aussie.

Zefer: I will miss you Zefer. You’re a great guy and put so much effort into this server. Good luck with your efforts to become GM again.

Rex: You also put in more effort than most realize. Wish you the best.

Pisces: Reformed troll, shows anybody can reach command despite prior actions.

Luci: Great SMT.

Zug and all former Medical command: Keep turning people into furries for me.

Odin: Best Gallius Rax. Keep scaring the ATF.

Poppy: R.I.P.

Cheez: Future HC, and you are probably the best Gamemaster at the moment. Get SGM already.

Caps: Glory to the KPD.

Frog: What a great lad! Definitely deserving of HC.

Kev and Name: You guys are the best. Love ya!

Jaeger: Furry doc.

Red, Baker, Julien, and all of RG: Hopefully I kept you all entertained when you guarded me.

Sawick: Love ya man. Keep in touch.

Drayton: He told me to say he was "better than the guy above".

Given: Marshal Given saved us so many times.

All GMs: Keep up the good work, don’t get discouraged too much, it’s all about having fun guys.

Hotshot: Update time! I know I caused some little issues between us, but I’ll never forget the moments we shared! 😇

Consider this a resignation from staff and GM as well. 

spacer.png 

spacer.png

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

Nothing but the best of luck to you man. Always was a pleasure!

• Gaminglight Love 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Bread 

Good Luck keegan, still gotta play Minecraft

Edited by ShafowKnight
  • Angry 1

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

To add another thing is I’ve known Keegan the whole year I’ve been on this server HES had to put up with me in medical so meany times. He did so much for medical as well as so much for GM he is great person to get to know I’ll always remember MC MAJ Keegan ahhh the old days man. Also I remember as well MC PVT Keegan. I was originally in purge at the time when I meet him on the old map I basically never had a bad experience with Keegan that’s why I wish you the best of luck my man. 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

We'll always have Banzai babe 💔

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Sad to see you go, you and your work ethic made an incredible impact on the server. Keep being a genuine person. Always good talking and hanging out with you buddy.
Wish you the best with whatever is next man.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Goodbye nice person we miss you

A

B

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg and my arm even my fingers. The body I've lost, the comrades I've lost won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?"metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-big-boss-i-militar-klanning-tapet-1440x960_37.thumb.jpg.6a05ecf44f99b4df9123fd12ee3e33de.jpg

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

Damn. I remember when you got Marshal Commander and now you're gone. Well it was fun while it lasted. Cya around dude.

Edited by Coconut Boy

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

I didnt know you all that well but I appreciate everything you have done, good luck with your future 

-Gaz

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

You reported my favorite manager! Dislike! 8D7F6A76-8603-446C-8085-F4914EB464E8.gif.3efe42cd51e29de9ece976c686d18c09.gif

• Laughing 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png