Kaiser Murks NCO Application

Takeo

What is your In Game Name?
Deputy Agent Kaiser Murk MIF37

What is your In Current Rank?
Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name?
Kaiser Murk

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?
5 days

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words]
Inferno Squad has been a lot of fun in the rather short amount of time i have been in it, and on top of that the officers of the battalion are also nice and engaging and try to keep things fun and i'd also like to be able to add to that doing trainings for other inferno troopers leading events or just little things like having a friendly chat and giving pointers to new members. With my small amount of time spent in IF i already want to start contributing to it more than i currently am. 

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]
With this rank i am able to do trainings for people and with permission i could hold tryouts to enlist new members the rank would allow me to have a more hands on role with Inferno which i know i would Thoroughly enjoy ive always enjoyed helping new people and this rank would give me the tools i really need to move to that next level with helping out. 

How many strikes do you have? 

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain.

I have many hours on gmod 5500 in fact a lot of that has been put into SWRP and i would have to use 2 hands to count all the times i have been an NCO or a high command position. Although i won't lie its been maybe a good year since i have been in some sort of NCO/OFFICER position but i have had tons of experience and know how i would be expected to operate.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? 

A good sense of drive so i will make sure trainings tryouts and other sorts of things of that nature are done.
Loyalty i like to stick to where i started so when given the opportunity to grow within a battalion i join i will stay and serve to the best of my ability

I am pretty cool headed so i don't get annoyed easily which is a trait i think an NCO needs as we deal with the majority of newer players and sometimes your patience will be tested so the ability to operate under stress or pressure while staying cool headed is always good.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

yes

6 hours ago, cardyskink4 said:

+support 

He is respectful

He has enough experience to become an NCO

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Rice locked this topic