General Suggestion - Nerf the Double Barrel Shotgun [Completed]

IgnisNuts

7 hours ago, Veesus said:

There isn't really any risk reward, you can just switch to another weapon or dodge while you reload, which isn't big enough of a risk for an instakill

+ Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

17 hours ago, BOx said:

-Support
-2 Shots
-Have to be point blank do lots of damage (It's a Shotgun lmao)
-High Risk High Reward
-*314 At most to the head
-Seems like a Skill issue smh

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

10 hours ago, Veesus said:

There isn't really any risk reward, you can just switch to another weapon or dodge while you reload, which isn't big enough of a risk for an instakill

By that logic no weapon is high risk and high reward. 😑

Also dodging isn't as simple as your making it to be. If someone isn't an absolute mall cop then can easily beam someone. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/19/2022 at 5:41 PM, BOx said:

-Support
-2 Shots
-Have to be point blank do lots of damage (It's a Shotgun lmao)
-High Risk High Reward
-*314 At most to the head
-Seems like a Skill issue smh

These high damage outputs are only true when every pellet hits, otherwise it will do shit damage. and if the server is over like 90 ppl and it starts lagging the guns hitreg makes it nearly useless.

Screenshot_13.png

4 hours ago, styx said:

-support Takes a decent amount of skill to one shot a SF and any other jobs. This is just our way to fight SA and ethics. Its two shots and takes a few to reload which you then have to dodge whatever they throw at you. And then get close to them again because its a shotgun

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

25 minutes ago, Toasterr said:

+Support
I haven't used the DB too much, but when I do use it, its just easy to use. It requires little skill to do over 300+ damage
I believe it deserves a nerf.

- Support The Only way to one shot someone is by being close point blank and have to hit a direct hit mainly towards the head area and it’s especially hard to do when the server is laggy so far I’ve only seen CI use it and they’re supposed to be strong anyway

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

-support                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                sure it's very strong in a 1v1 but against groups the low ammo makes it so you can really only kill 1 person before having to switch guns/reload. So, if someone uses it on a group odds are they will just kill one person with it then die.

16 hours ago, Dodo278 said:

-support                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                sure it's very strong in a 1v1 but against groups the low ammo makes it so you can really only kill 1 person before having to switch guns/reload. So, if someone uses it on a group odds are they will just kill one person with it then die.

That’s still a one for one trade though, way better than most guns could offer in a situation in which you’re grouped up on

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support
Not only does it do way too much damage, it also quickly reloads those 2 shells. Seems like the TRT MP7 situation all over again, but this time the sides have switched.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

+/- Support

The gun does have a very low amount of Ammo and a VERY big spread but the damage is still pretty crazy on it. I wouldn't be mad if nothing happens to it but it could use a 25% dmg nerf

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

• 1 month later...